Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Regarding Crypto

Reactions
So like, alot of us may have heard of that fellow who predicted around a decade ago that bitcoin will explode, he made another prediciton at the beginning or mid 2023 that crypto would rise again and even if we doubt his words we should atleast put 5% of our income or something like that, now looking at the charts from the past 2+ months and bitcoin has spiked over 150% which is insane, do you predict it will plummet or go up again? And how do people like himself even know?

So like, alot of us may have heard of that fellow who predicted around a decade ago that bitcoin will explode, he made another prediciton at the beginning or mid 2023 that crypto would rise again and even if we doubt his words we should atleast put 5% of our income or something like that, now looking at the charts from the past 2+ months and bitcoin has spiked over 150% which is insane, do you predict it will plummet or go up again? And how do people like himself even know?
No one knows what will happen to Bitcoin, or how high it will go Before it drops, it depends on how popular it can stay for how long.

but my prediction is that it will eventually fall out of favor, and work its way to zero, whether that is 50 years away or 50 weeks no one can tell you.

so I don’t buy it, My rule is that is I don’t want to hold something for 5 years, I don’t want to hold it for 5 minutes.

No one knows what will happen to Bitcoin, or how high it will go Before it drops, it depends on how popular it can stay for how long.

but my prediction is that it will eventually fall out of favor, and work its way to zero, whether that is 50 years away or 50 weeks no one can tell you.

so I don’t buy it, My rule is that is I don’t want to hold something for 5 years, I don’t want to hold it for 5 minutes.
Just throw some seeds on it and see how it grows

Just throw some seeds on it and see how it grows

Nah, there is plenty of better places to put my seeds with more chance they will actually grow and thrive and become fruit bearing trees.

Bitcoin doesn't grow, the only hope I ever have at making a profit on bit coin is that some else comes along and is willing to throw more seeds on my patch that I can awl away with. I don't like that business.

That's fair, just because it's holding up for a long period of time unlike NFT did doesn't mean it won't eventually fall and become just another dead hyped thing

That's fair, just because it's holding up for a long period of time unlike NFT did doesn't mean it won't eventually fall and become just another dead hyped thing
@colly601 Welcome abord to the ASF. May you enjoy the experience and have fun at the same time.
Might I suggest that you look at the monthly competition and join in !!!!

Thank you! i will look into it
@colly601 For the Comp all that is needed is a penny dreadful that doubles in value near the end of the month and a winner you become with the dollars to prove it.
On the other hand, if you finish at the end of the ladder a sad fate may await you !!!!!!

$250,000 Bitcoin? Tim Draper says halving, Bitcoin ETFs will drive demand​

Basic Attention Token (BAT)

rO7aIdyp_bigger.jpg
@AttentionToken
BAT – the crypto asset for the new Internet economy. Blockchain-based digital advertising.

Last edited:
Unlike hot wallets connected to the internet, crypto vaults are predominantly offline, making them significantly less vulnerable to hacking attempts. This air-gapped approach adds a robust layer of protection against unauthorized access, phishing scams and malware attacks.