Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

PDI - Predictive Discovery

Might be good timing. It's just broken up from that channel I posted above, but anything could happen between now and Sep. You're in early!
Ther are some cunning reasons for getting in early.
Twice now I have been pipped by someone else getting a stock I was keen on, it cost me a place one month!
mick

These are encouraging but for 23 holes and 3000m, I would have preferred an 'exciting' discovery announcement....

The MD is 'delighted' and 'pleased'. So, encouraging, delightful and pleasing results.

Gunna have to come up with better than that.

Screenshot 2023-08-29 at 11.17.43 am.png

These are encouraging but for 23 holes and 3000m, I would have preferred an 'exciting' discovery announcement....

The MD is 'delighted' and 'pleased'. So, encouraging, delightful and pleasing results.

Gunna have to come up with better than that.

View attachment 161578
'encouraging' sounds fair costs and geopolitics will be just important as grades , and another factor will be the ability to expand the known resource , use SLV as an example ( two resources one on top of the other )

'encouraging' sounds fair costs and geopolitics will be just important as grades , and another factor will be the ability to expand the known resource , use SLV as an example ( two resources one on top of the other )

The coups in West Africa will have to stop soon. They're just about all under military caretaker rule now. The high grade core (2Moz at 5g/t) of this is very, very good. Will take a bit of dirt moving to get to it due to the plunge angle, so, a big strip. Sounds like the ore body is going to be easy to process though. A pretty simple flow sheet, so eventually a pretty low AISC. Should get close to 6m ounces in the next MRE update in H2 24. It's a mine as it is without another discovery.

Catalysts will be getting the ESIA in, SS and permitting in H1 24. Permitting will make or break it.

Screenshot 2023-09-04 at 10.23.20 am.png

Well out of the channel now.

Screenshot 2023-09-04 at 10.19.43 am.png

More drilling results out.
1694473405614.png

The first lot are good, but they don't really add to the resource, just make it look a bit more pretty.
The drill results at 800W outside the area needed to be of that size to make folks sit up and take notice.
Mick

More drilling results out.
View attachment 162327
The first lot are good, but they don't really add to the resource, just make it look a bit more pretty.
The drill results at 800W outside the area needed to be of that size to make folks sit up and take notice.
Mick

The next MRE should change the green bits on this to pink, which will be important for the ML and also add around 100-200K ounces to the UG bit. The pit shell looks pretty steep on the right hand side of the top cartoon. Not sure how they drive a haul truck around that.

I've accumulated quite a bit of this under 20c now, I'm going to be much poorer if they don't get an excise from the NP. :cautious:

Screenshot 2023-09-12 at 9.37.57 am.png

Screenshot 2023-09-12 at 9.42.47 am.png

Picked up a few more PDI at 19 on the open today.
Starting to accumulate more gold stocks.
Mick

Chart continues to support a bottom down there, but I'll be OK if it tanks so I can buy some more.

Massive risk. Not only is it in Coup Central, their resources are in a monkey park. Yikes!

Not quite like going all-in on 13 black, but I feel like I'm watching the wheel spin and spin and spin.

Average buy is 19c so I think back to 30c will do me. Will pay for my next diving holiday.

Screenshot 2023-10-12 at 5.00.46 pm.png

Lots of holes reported here in the back of the ann but the highlights are a bit meh.

Some of the higher grades are nice but pretty narrow intersections.

The depth DD holes at NEB aren't as good as previous intersections. Still, filling in the gap between the UG and OP is important and will add ounces to be included in the next update.

Chart still looks good, consolidating around 23c.

SS out this year and EISA to be submitted, a huge part in getting an excise from the NP and ML early next year. Going to be a make or break period for PDI. Can't see them not getting permitted, this is worth hundreds of millions to Guinea and the local community.

Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 12.44.07 pm.png

These juniors continue to exasperate me with changing goal posts not just at the end of each quarter but during the game.

SS that was supposed to be done Q4 23 has now turned into a PFS for Q1 24. Arrrrghhhhh. :banghead:

I think the ESIA and permitting is sliding right as well. :banghead: :banghead:

I needed this SS to get out before the end of this year for the annual stock market tipping comp to make up for my CTM disaster due to nickel being smashed. :mad:

Screenshot 2023-10-26 at 9.22.46 am.png

Screenshot 2023-10-26 at 9.22.26 am.png

“The Mineral Resource is a key input into our ongoing technical study, and we are delighted that the significance of this latest estimate, together with the quality of work being undertaken across the study, is allowing it to be upgraded from a Scoping Study to a PFS with only a minor extension of the completion date to Q1 2024. Importantly, the PFS will allow PDI to report a maiden Ore Reserve for the Bankan Project and will materially improve the level of certainty of the Project. We believe the high quality of work being completed in the PFS and ESIA will place us in a strong position in our objective of securing an exploitation permit for Bankan in mid-2024.”

Last edited:
These juniors continue to exasperate me with changing goal posts not just at the end of each quarter but during the game.

SS that was supposed to be done Q4 23 has not turned into a PFS for Q1 24. Arrrrghhhhh. :banghead:

I think the ESIA and permitting is sliding right as well. :banghead: :banghead:

I needed this SS to get out before the end of this year for the annual stock market tipping comp to make up for my CTM disaster due to nickel being smashed. :mad:

View attachment 164644

View attachment 164643

“The Mineral Resource is a key input into our ongoing technical study, and we are delighted that the significance of this latest estimate, together with the quality of work being undertaken across the study, is allowing it to be upgraded from a Scoping Study to a PFS with only a minor extension of the completion date to Q1 2024. Importantly, the PFS will allow PDI to report a maiden Ore Reserve for the Bankan Project and will materially improve the level of certainty of the Project. We believe the high quality of work being completed in the PFS and ESIA will place us in a strong position in our objective of securing an exploitation permit for Bankan in mid-2024.”
I am more than happy for them to go from the SS straight to PFS.
They obviously have a greater level of confidence in the project, though we have seen boards "confident" before.
Happy to sit on my pile with an average buy in price of a tad over 18.5 , so will have to take some off the table and lock in profits if it gets to the 26 mark for some reason.
I can still see a large cap raise coming some time next year, so may well get out before then, hopefully via a takeover.
Mick

I am more than happy for them to go from the SS straight to PFS.
They obviously have a greater level of confidence in the project, though we have seen boards "confident" before.
Happy to sit on my pile with an average buy in price of a tad over 18.5 , so will have to take some off the table and lock in profits if it gets to the 26 mark for some reason.
I can still see a large cap raise coming some time next year, so may well get out before then, hopefully via a takeover.
Mick

Yeah, about 26c might do me too, maybe 30c. But if they get the permit this could be worth much more. One of the other WAf producers will probably be watching closely. Hopefully a TO battle between AGG and PRU or Norgold which could push it much higher.

bit of movement today, up 8%.
Ticked another 52 week high at 0.2325
Next stop is that .245 high from August last year, then .25 from February last year
After that we will be looking for the ATH of 0.295 from late 2021.
Surely given the climb of the gold price, the drilling extensions, it is not too much to ask?
Mick

bit of movement today, up 8%.
Ticked another 52 week high at 0.2325
Next stop is that .245 high from August last year, then .25 from February last year
After that we will be looking for the ATH of 0.295 from late 2021.
Surely given the climb of the gold price, the drilling extensions, it is not too much to ask?
Mick

It's been a slow burn since the 15c bottom. Chart doesn't tell me too much in regards to next resistance points except the previous tops around here and 25c. MC still under $500m. This is my biggest holding now since CTM caved in. So, not really by design. Not sure why I'm taking such risk with an exploration company in coup central inside a monkey park. :cautious:

Screenshot 2023-10-27 at 12.29.57 pm.png

Another 52 week high today.
14.7 million shares traded last Thursday.
Somebody bought a big chunk.
Could they also be looking at a potential takeover for this one?
Mick

This company appears to have been giving shareholders a significant case of heartburn over the past couple of years, however geopolitical circumstances may be favourable towards gold exploration (considering spot gold is now hovering around USD$2000/oz) and, thus, share price performance here too.

Identified in weekly scans in the week ending 20th October, it was important to test the overhead resistance of $0.235 that had formed back in May 2022. This now appears to be a support level following activation of the trade in the bullish direction this morning (30th October). Further explanations are available in the latest video released yesterday, as well as the initial presentation from a week ago.

1698626331633.png

This company appears to have been giving shareholders a significant case of heartburn over the past couple of years, however geopolitical circumstances may be favourable towards gold exploration (considering spot gold is now hovering around USD$2000/oz) and, thus, share price performance here too.

Identified in weekly scans in the week ending 20th October, it was important to test the overhead resistance of $0.235 that had formed back in May 2022. This now appears to be a support level following activation of the trade in the bullish direction this morning (30th October). Further explanations are available in the latest video released yesterday, as well as the initial presentation from a week ago.

View attachment 164893

Nice soothing background music Mr Wolf. I think I've said this before, but 1hr vidoes with that music are hard work. I think I made it to the 10 min mark of your 27 Oct review before I fell off my chair. What time point was your discussion of PDI? Cheers

Nice soothing background music Mr Wolf. I think I've said this before, but 1hr vidoes with that music are hard work. I think I made it to the 10 min mark of your 27 Oct review before I fell off my chair. What time point was your discussion of PDI? Cheers

Can be a lot of hard work in preparation to make them each week too @Sean K , I can assure you!

The timestamps are fairly easily accessible in the pinned comments at the base of each presentation, to make things easier to find.

Cheers! :)