Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Inflation

And the Commonwealth Health Card also. In the process of applying for it now. A fair bit of paperwork but looks to be worth the effort.
Been into Centre Link to start the paperwork for the Com Health Care Card this morning. In and out in under 1 hour. Great guy behind the counter made it so easy, so now just waiting for the wheel to turn sufficiently and the card will be in the mail.

Very little info required, name address, bithdaydate, which they already have as it was all supplied when I was injured a few years bck
Fortunately I'm not on any medication yet and the seniors card gives the water/ rates concession.
When I went in and talked to them a couple of years ago, they wanted to know a lot more, maybe it has changed I will have to check.

Fortunately I'm not on any medication yet and the seniors card gives the water/ rates concession.
When I went in and talked to them a couple of years ago, they wanted to know a lot more, maybe it has changed.
Got the form off the web site but most of the questions were not valid for us. Tried to fill it in on-line but that didn't work so did it with a pen. The bloke behind the counter said that is the easiest way anyhow.

There certainly will, I wonder how long before the top end of town has to decide whether it is the, the $m dollar trophy home, or the $m addiction. There will be some seriously angry, peddlers of misery soon, is my guess. ;)
So should I link you to places in airlie beach yet? :p

The position needs a big swinging d*** swagger to tell the idiots in parliament to STFU.
There would be calls for him to be removed within the minute as the politicians are on the take from the housing industry and he's answerable to the politicians.

This is also precisely why someone with the balls to do what's necessary wasn't put in charge in the first place - the housing industry decides who the RBA governor is in this country and they want interest rates as low as possible.

There would be calls for him to be removed within the minute as the politicians are on the take from the housing industry and he's answerable to the politicians.

This is also precisely why someone with the balls to do what's necessary wasn't put in charge in the first place - the housing industry decides who the RBA governor is in this country and they want interest rates as low as possible.
True enough. But Lowe has this Shibari and ball gag thing going on. Unbecoming of a Reserve Bank Governor... IMHO of course.