Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

HCH - Hot Chili

Someone remind me again what the share price is? 95 cents?

What was the recent capital raising? 100 cents?

Rinse and repeat.... this company has been doing the same thing with the same deposit for 10 maybe 15 years now. Copper is in a boom and the share price is essentially at record lows off the back of a record low capital raising price.

Wasn't glencore supposed to be the savior last time?

Glencore still there and still have a board member but they got diluted down to about their minimum holding to keep their offtake deal at the last CR. I guestimate copper will have to go north of $5 for some time for it to be worth the capex to build this, which is entirely possible down the track. Maybe after the upcoming global recession is over.

BHP are taking over Filo in a JV with Lundin.

It's hard to work out exactly what the deal values Filo at in AUD and it's exploration potential outside the advanced Filo del Sol Project, but it looks like it has substantial upside. There's some truly significant assays in their drill program that put HCH to shame.

Having said that, and with so many more weak direct comparisons to HCH, it's worth considering the broad numbers of their respective feasibility studies to gain some perspective.

On the surface of it, the MC differential of $4.5b for Filo compared to $130m for Hot Chili seem a bit out of whack.

Screenshot 2024-07-30 at 2.58.49 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-07-30 at 3.06.50 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-07-30 at 3.09.06 PM.png

They've burnt shareholders too often. Surely even Christian Easterday doesn't believe his own rubbish anymore, what's with the water business, a white elephant and a necessary distraction! I don't know who makes money out of this company other than those on wages.

I probably missed an opportunity to bail on this white elephant last year around $1.50 and park the cash into something faster moving. Like cash.

PFS due sometime in H2. Must be too difficult to give a deadline of say - November, to put some pressure on the contractors to do their job.

They're supposed to be doing 30km of drilling as ann Aug 23, however they don't seem to be announcing results separately but hiding them in the quarterlies. I'm not sure if the conforms with continuous disclosure. Maybe they'll ann something if they actually hit more than dirt.

These 'planned holes' on the powerpoint slide have been 'planned' for about 6 months. zzzzzzz

I'm not sure what the management team of this company do with their days. Maybe just putting together powerpoints for the next roadshow conference organised by Rick Rule. Or, maybe planning their next diversionary side company after creating the water thing. Maybe they'll start a power company next?

That SPP at $1.00 was a good buy.

Screenshot 2024-09-03 at 12.04.54.png

Screenshot 2024-09-03 at 12.22.47.png

HCH selected for the Oct monthly comp. Most stocks associated with copper have rallied this week on news of possible economic stimulus in China. However I noticed that HCH hasn't as yet. I'm picking this laggard to catch up in Oct.

@Sean K jeez, you're quick to notice this. Have you got any mention of HCH on email alert?

Looking at the chart we see that it's not pretty if you're a holder (inexorable down trend). However it may have found a temporary level of support.

HCH selected for the Oct monthly comp. Most stocks associated with copper have rallied this week on news of possible economic stimulus in China. However I noticed that HCH hasn't as yet. I'm picking this laggard to catch up in Oct.

@Sean K jeez, you're quick to notice this. Have you got any mention of HCH on email alert?

Looking at the chart we see that it's not pretty if you're a holder (inexorable down trend). However it may have found a temporary level of support.

I’m walking in the park, in the rain, and now under a tree, and wanted to check on your posts Pete.

This might be going to disappoint me again @peter2 with my bottom call at 75c. Copper off a couple of % but someone wanted out at 11.30 ish this am. Losers.

Maybe the sugar hit from Chinese stimulus was just that.

Screenshot 2024-10-04 at 11.33.39.png
Screenshot 2024-10-04 at 11.34.24.png

Nice last couple of days. finishing on highs. My bottom picking record remains in tact.

Screenshot 2024-10-14 at 16.00.54.png

I failed to slap up the Ore Reserve Statement from a couple of weeks ago.

Scrapes over the 1Bt mark which has been excruciating to wait for.

Hopefully the PFS, that they 'hope' to have done by the end of the year, puts this into the 150Kt CuEq production profile that should get more eyes on it. That's about what Oz were producing when they got gobbled up by the big Australian.

I wish they were still exploring with more drills in the ground, this is getting really boring.

Screenshot 2024-10-14 at 16.00.25.png
Screenshot 2024-10-14 at 16.00.36.png