Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Full CY 2024 Stock Tipping Competition

@debtfree monthly obligations have been completed under duress I might add. Celebration’s have been ongoing all week for our 30th wedding anniversary and this morning had to have a needle in the eye. Now back to celebrating 😂
Thanks @Als2own, much appreciated.

Geez that a pretty rough anniversary present mate :eek:, wonder what you're going to get for your 50th :cautious:. Congratulations from all of us, enjoy the celebrations 🥂🍾.

Thankyou Mr Debtfrey ...... I bumped into your Misses at Woollies and she said my Stock picks are up to date for this month :geek:

(PEN RLT HAS ARR)
View attachment 185139
This is no pun, but real. Back in 2016, I was speaking to my Personal trainer ( lady) in Rockhampton referring to a common acquainted. I mentioned to her, that I bumped with Mrs X. She laughed and corrected my English, that I should have meant ' bumped into' and explained the difference. I was so ashamed at my lack of knowledge and extremely careful of using the words since then.

This is no pun, but real. Back in 2016, I was speaking to my Personal trainer ( lady) in Rockhampton referring to a common acquainted. I mentioned to her, that I bumped with Mrs X. She laughed and corrected my English, that I should have meant ' bumped into' and explained the difference. I was so ashamed at my lack of knowledge and extremely careful of using the words since then.
Very funny @Miner ;)

I am not sure of your native tongue, but I assume it is not originally English? ... In saying that however, your English is fantastic so I suspect a long period of time has been spent in speaking both?

If it is in fact English, then I am obviously an idiot and apologize!:oops: ... :D

Very funny @Miner ;)

I am not sure of your native tongue, but I assume it is not originally English? ... In saying that however, your English is fantastic so I suspect a long period of time has been spent in speaking both?

If it is in fact English, then I am obviously an idiot and apologize!:oops: ... :D
and apologies to your daughters (the Misses) rather than the significant other ?

<<old school , but there you go>> 🤪

Very funny @Miner ;)

Hey @barney - a bard can not be an idiot. So relax.
My native language is never English, even if I had to study Shakespear, Dickens, Lawrence and others as text books in school days. Thanks to the slavery of 200 years we have had from British. The pay back to Britain has been 'Curry" and British PM (former) with a wife not even a British Citizen :) :)
What I seriously lack on writing in plain English, grammar and understanding some of the typical lingos used in Australia even after living and working in English Speaking countries Australia, Canada and USA for 32 years . I do recognise my weakness in good English and not have proof checking before publishing . However unlike in the past, I am honest as a multi linguist, to admit and submit "I speak no English".

Full CY 2024 Stock Tipping Comp - End of September Update. Thank you to everyone for their Company updates and it's only fair to give you the end of the month update.

@UMike had a good month and still leads the Comp, now up 79.34%. The outstanding tips are MSB up 277.42% and PNV up 57.70%.

@IvoryWolf also had a good month and has moved into second place, now up 37.36%. The outstanding tip is SPR, up 176.92%

@Sean K had a fantastic month adding 19.57% and moving into 3rd place. Year so far ... up 35.01% with 3 solid performing tips.

Just behind we have @Dona Ferentes up 34.71% with all 4 tips in the green.

1727694316073.png

Full CY 2024 Stock Tipping Comp - End of September Update. Thank you to everyone for their Company updates and it's only fair to give you the end of the month update.

@UMike had a good month and still leads the Comp, now up 79.34%. The outstanding tips are MSB up 277.42% and PNV up 57.70%.

@IvoryWolf also had a good month and has moved into second place, now up 37.36%. The outstanding tip is SPR, up 176.92%

@Sean K had a fantastic month adding 19.57% and moving into 3rd place. Year so far ... up 35.01% with 3 solid performing tips.

View attachment 185152
@debtfree - congratulations for steering the ship through 75% of the calendar year and fully compliant Sept too.

Thanks for all your good work.

Still have high hopes for KCN and WDS to at least break even by Years end.

View attachment 185152
As always @debtfree a mighty job.