Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Full CY 2024 Stock Tipping Competition

The better half has kept me busy with jobs around the house over the last couple of days and looks like the hedges out the front need trimming today she stated, so that's my job today. :(

I did however jump up early today and load up everyone's dividends for the year so far into the spreadsheet, that will save time on the last day of the year.
See below screen shot:
I must say you might not notice but I have loaded @divs4ever dividends for PL8 for the full year already as there are 12 of them, if there is a change I'll adjust it. I used yesterday's prices in DEC.
As we can see it'll make a difference of about 3.5% to the bottom line.

1727909516601.png

You might also notice OCT & NOV the Company update cells are RED but not the DEC cells. Once the NOV cells are done this activates the DEC figures so it's a free month in a way.
So this month and next month is all we have to do but if you would like to update DEC for the interest of viewers watching the thread and your journey naturally feel free to do so.

Many thanks for the Thank you in the posts above, they are much appreciated. Also appreciated by me, ASF @Joe Blow and our Sponsor @Sean K are the many Company updates by everyone this year. :xyxthumbs
It will be interesting to see how @Joe Blow or ASF is going this year, has it improved? I hope so, at least we are trying.

It will be interesting to see how @Joe Blow or ASF is going this year, has it improved? I hope so, at least we are trying.

It's never easy, and always a challenge. But we are still here. It would be nice to see more activity, especially in stock threads, but things could be worse. It's not 2011 anymore unfortunately, but where there's life there's hope... and there is definitely life at ASF.

Have a great day everyone, and please keep posting. Thank you to all who contribute, in whatever way you choose to contribute. It is all appreciated, and it does help. 👍

I did however jump up early today and load up everyone's dividends for the year so far into the spreadsheet, that will save time on the last day of the year.
two of my stocks IPG, LGI paid dividends ... that will help returns, and even get back to third .. @Sean K is 0.3 per cent above me, with 4 non dividend payers 😉
Many thanks for the Thank you in the posts above, they are much appreciated. Also appreciated by me, ASF @Joe Blow and our Sponsor @Sean K are the many Company updates by everyone this year.
👍

two things caught my eye in the current update
1. @Dona Ferentes still has 4 greens in the year to date , wonderful consistency there

2. of the ' best four of 2023 comp . ' three of them have been successfully taken over , that really highlights the 'survivor factor on the ASX

cheers @debtfree

well, hrmmph, if dividends for LGI of 1.2c and 1.3c, and for IPG of 4.6c and 6.2c were added, my 4 x Green entries might very well overtake the #3 Sean... . But no, not that I'd ever be a threat to #2, the silver star 🥈, that shooting star.

But it's alright, I'll bide my time wait till end of Dec and then do a Chazza and raise my protest flag 🚩 and point out the iniquity of any oversight. Or is that overslight?

<<0.09% !! I don't get out of bed for less than 0.10 per cent !!>>

well, hrmmph, if dividends for LGI of 1.2c and 1.3c, and for IPG of 4.6c and 6.2c were added, my 4 x Green entries might very well overtake the #3 Sean... . But no, not that I'd ever be a threat to #2, the silver star 🥈, that shooting star.

But it's alright, I'll bide my time wait till end of Dec and then do a Chazza and raise my protest flag 🚩 and point out the iniquity of any oversight. Or is that overslight?

<<0.09% !! I don't get out of bed for less than 0.10 per cent !!>>
You're absolutely correct @Dona Ferentes, that would put you in front of @Sean K atm.

Having a shave this morning I realized I'm not Santa, to be giving out dividend gifts on Xmas Day or New Year's Eve.
The dividends are in your bank already!
I've caught up and loaded them into the spreadsheet!
Some positions are close!
Why not report now including the dividends!
With a little spreadsheet gymnastics I'll get it Done!!!
Oct, Nov and Dec updates at the time will now include Dividends and Full CY % results.

Thanks for the shakeup. :xyxthumbs

I had to give a update to record this.

I can't believe this, @UMike has gone further ahead, now up 103.22%. 😲😲

Also I did notice @debtfree has shot up to second place. :rolleyes::roflmao:

View attachment 185378
I just hope that @UMike had some real money on these, particularly mesoblast.
Competitions are nice, and I enjoy entering and monitoring the banter, but I am after real money.
Mick

You're absolutely correct @Dona Ferentes, that would put you in front of @Sean K atm.

Having a shave this morning I realized I'm not Santa, to be giving out dividend gifts on Xmas Day or New Year's Eve.
The dividends are in your bank already!
I've caught up and loaded them into the spreadsheet!
Some positions are close!
Why not report now including the dividends!
With a little spreadsheet gymnastics I'll get it Done!!!
Oct, Nov and Dec updates at the time will now include Dividends and Full CY % results.

Thanks for the shakeup. :xyxthumbs
all good n dandy, Mr D Free 👍

we're on 🎯 for a good year