Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Full CY 2024 Stock Tipping Competition

Or are you saving them so they're out of date. :roflmao:;)

Mmmmm .... I still have no idea of which Stock/s I posted old ( :wheniwasaboy: ) info on, but no doubt I will find out this month when I post my "much awaited" (not!) Stock updates, lol ...

Either way, I am happy to take the brunt of outrageous banter if it pleases such legendary ASF punters as Mr Froogs and yourself Mr Debfry! :happy:

Mmmmm .... I still have no idea of which Stock/s I posted old ( :wheniwasaboy: ) info on, but no doubt I will find out this month when I post my "much awaited" (not!) Stock updates, lol ...

Either way, I am happy to take the brunt of outrageous banter if it pleases such legendary ASF punters as Mr Froogs and yourself Mr Debfry! :happy:
Ah the exchanges of humour, Good stuff !!!!

Quick Update ...... Shows the 3 months to date for each entry. Yellow arrow on the black strip show our % gain or loss for the year so far.
It shows Leader board (left to right, weekend prices) and also in the March boxes shows the Company thread updates that are needed.

Thanks for all the updates so far. Enjoy the rest of the day.

2024 UPDATE.png

Quick Update ...... Shows the 3 months to date for each entry. Yellow arrow on the black strip show our % gain or loss for the year so far.
It shows Leader board (left to right, weekend prices) and also in the March boxes shows the Company thread updates that are needed.

Thanks for all the updates so far. Enjoy the rest of the day.

View attachment 173322

There's a lot more green on this compared to last year. So, far... :)