Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

not listening to critiques any more - they just inspire me to know i am on the right direction

bought more

now its up 8% high of 2.70

thanks critiques :D

Good to see u make a dollar-u only make a dollar when u sell it-

u might be missing the point -people are not critics-they just have a different view which leads to a different approach and so on and so on-

like i said i would like to jump on board but i need to see more days like yesterday and today and even on wed and volume to match it to even think about coming on board-

good to see people make a dollar-

Thanks

Nick--

no chance of it going under $2 now
Another good quote to hold on to for posterity.

Absolutes in this game end up with egg on one's face.

I'm afraid to say that I'm praying to the giant tea pot that you cop it.

Yeh, its amusing as this is coming from the genius forecaster who said something along the lines of:
"FMG ALWAYS goes to new highs after it pulls back" after which the price promptly plummeted down to nearly $1.

NJC is right, people are not critics they merely have differing opions. Unless Agro is also calling himself a critic for when he called FMG a dog.... Im confused.. :confused:

21 million volume and rising

looks like rumors might be true?

good day for FMG yet again

good luck :)

21 million volume and rising

looks like rumors might be true?

good day for FMG yet again

good luck :)

The dangerous thing about rumours - especially in this environment, is that once they've run their course (have been proven to be false); any gains eventuated from said rumours are usually very quickly reversed, and potentially more.

Agro, if you are actually sitting on some gains now - you should really consider implementing some risk management.

My opinion on the rumours? BHP just walked away from an IO play takeover, why the heck would they jump on another? China has no need to buy any right now as well, since it's apparent that we might start seeing contract prices fall as fast and as hard as they've risen in the past years. Wouldn't that just sound fantastic to investors; a 70% fall in profits?

Hmm, am I seeing cross thread fertilisation here? Is this evolution? Or is it a byproduct? Surely it's not adaptive?

Shouldn't comments like "no chance of it going under $2 now " be banned or removed?

I just read this thread for a laugh most of the time, except when TH makes a comment that is actually a bit of wisdom (and others of course).

I'm not trading this so just happy to go along with the ride on this one.

I don't believe people on here have any ability to infuence a stock by ramping but Agro you take the cake mate only post when there's a positive day and when it falls from the sky it's a "dog".....classic :eek:

this stock is like a woman, you dont fully understand it but you can still love it all the same. lol

I completely disagree. A women will mostly reward you for your loyalty where a stock will chew you up and spit you out because you love it.

Stocks deserve the same amount of loyalty as a bic pen. When they are working you use them. When they stop working you just throw them out and get a better one.

good support now for FMG

6.3m vs 4.7m

buy vs sell volume

up another 8%

RIO down

may head back to $5 soon

not listening to critiques any more - they just inspire me to know i am on the right direction

bought more

now its up 8% high of 2.70

thanks critiques :D

good support now for FMG

6.3m vs 4.7m

buy vs sell volume

up another 8%

RIO down

may head back to $5 soon

Agro, FMG is not up "another" 8%. it is the same as one of your previous previous posts, just a couple days later, so it hasnt moved despite your ramping.

In the future any posts containing low content price and volume commentary will be removed. We have been more than lenient with your sub standard posts

Agro, FMG is not up "another" 8%. it is the same as one of your previous previous posts, just a couple days later, so it hasnt moved despite your ramping.

In the future any posts containing low content price and volume commentary will be removed. We have been more than lenient with your sub standard posts

your the boss prawn_86 - will promise not to post low content posts

good to see your continual interest in Fortescue however,

This is my opinion only as I'm not buying the whole BHP kaka floating around.:cautious:

IMO Baosteel will look to take an equity position in FMG, this will more than likely come in the form of a share issue, thus increasing the amount of FMG shares in the market. Upside is a debt free / low debt FMG and a client / holder which will have a preference to buy product from an equity holding position.

Also expansion plans back on the boards and a healthy balance sheet in the form of income / profit / no or little debt.
Downside is dilution of share value, but if expansion targets are back on the boards to 160mta, your debt is wiped out and you share in the profits it’s all a good scenario for mom and dad holders.

Above is happening with GBG at present with JV partner Ansteel.:)

Again my 2 cents only, interested in our opinions aswell.:rolleyes:

Baosteel and FMG have had a solid relationship for over 5 years.

I'd say the Chinese would be keen on 160mta, very keen.

If FMG debt could be dramaticaly reduced, it would also like you said make it more attractive to a lot more buyers.

If what Frankhalo says was to become the situation what would be the likely effect on share price? Would it drop similar to a capital raising in the current market or come on strong from the expected improved profitabilty and long term reliable outlet for its product?

Hi All

Thought to share with Insider Report extract published by Keith Neilson.

Although he professes to be an expert with his graph etc but in my personal experience I have seen him (like any other sales person and analyst) to take the credit too much and have failed to suggest MRE constantly as buy at $5, $4, $2 and now says nothing, View Resources and next day it collapsed, VCR, and many others.
(Disclaimer : I am neither recommending Keith Neilson's tools like Smart Money and Hawk Eye nor believe he walks and talk)

So please take sufficient care and do your research to read the following extract :

Extract from Insiders Report

This iron ore stock has fallen from $12 to $2 and now seems to be gaining support. Could the rumour be true that BHP are looking at a takeover? Who knows! But there has been a sustained increase in buyer demand and it was one of the only stocks to rally yesterday when the All ords fell 145 points. We think it's definitely worth a look..(attachment).

Attachments

• Graph from Keith Neilson.doc
    60.5 KB · Views: 25
LOL what about the last time their smart money analyzer showed "solid increase in buying demand"?????

It went from $4.50 to $2