Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Donald Trump - Business and tax stories

In what universe is Cohen a credible witness?

Same universe as Trump.

Cohens testament is pretty much irrelevant the jury have already seen the communications and receipts concerning the payments I think he and Stormy are just there for entertainment.

In what universe is Cohen a credible witness?
Let's face it.... Trump banged him so hard he passed out and woke up in prison. There's no one Trump can't power top. The world is his bottom.

And Donald Trump is credible ? Why not let him go on the witness stand and test his credibility .. He could show em all just how honest and believable he is...

You can bang on all you like Moxjo about the lack of credibility of Michael Cohen. Frankly when one reads his testimony and marries it to David Pecker, the book keepers, Stormy Daniels Lawyer one will find a very close symmetry . They are all describing the same events but with a different perspective.

Michael Cohens big trick is identifying how closely Donald Trump overviewed the operation and, critically, how Trump was going to repay him off for successfully keeping Stormy Daniels quiet until the election was over. This identified intent and direct contact. That's the money shot. That is where Trumps lawyers are going to try and destroy his credibility.

Good luck to them.

So a whore and a conman (who are both in the hole). One owes Trump money. The other trying to keep his ar5e out of jail. These two are what sinks Trump.

I'm sure democrats will find a way.

So a whore and a conman (who are both in the hole). One owes Trump money. The other trying to keep his ar5e out of jail. These two are what sinks Trump.

They are the people Trump hung out with as for "ways" Trump has given the Democrats endless ways.

You know it takes nothing to recognise Trump as a marauding xootrat, convicted sexual abuser, serial con man and as close to a Mafia don as one would like to see.

Yep he would certainly fit in with whatever insults you want to fling at Stormy Daniels and Michael Cohen.:)

In the end of course it will be the quality of all the evidence that will be weighed by the jury (not the democrats) and not the pejorative abuse that will be thrown around.

I love the point Mrs wayneL makes, "you guys crap on as if what any of you thinks makes any difference whatsoever. The only thing that matters is what's allowed to be shown on November 6".

That shut me up, we will just have to see. ( But still, fun pontificating until then )

You know it takes nothing to recognise Trump as a marauding xootrat, convicted sexual abuser, serial con man and as close to a Mafia don as one would like to see.

Yep he would certainly fit in with whatever insults you want to fling at Stormy Daniels and Michael Cohen.:)

In the end of course it will be the quality of all the evidence that will be weighed by the jury (not the democrats) and not the pejorative abuse that will be thrown around.
I love the point Mrs wayneL makes, "you guys crap on as if what any of you thinks makes any difference whatsoever. The only thing that matters is what's allowed to be shown on November 6".

That shut me up, we will just have to see. ( But still, fun pontificating until then )
Yeah, truth is I like to troll from time to time and Trump was a real feeder. But I honestly couldn't care less at this point. I've honestly got no interest left in it. Even when I try to force myself.

Brilliant summary by Jimmy Dore.

The FBI staged the Mar-a-Lago raid documents. Proven in court.

The FBI lied 17 times to the FISA court to tap Trumps phone. Even after that, they had no evidence on Trump.

04.jpeg

Wasn't sure if l posted this update, but the DOJ/FBI raid at Mar A Lago was a complete set up

Unbelievable that Garland would fabricate this because if would eventually come out in the wash

Garland and Wray are unhinged left wing nut jobs that need to go. Gitmo would be a good place to start for treason

The polaroid pictures were a complete set up

FBI Fake 01.jpg

FBI Fake 02.jpg

The corruption runs very deep, with possibly ASIO also involved.

1000005155.jpg

Wow

Merrick Garland and Chris Wray should both be in Gitmo for treason, at a minimum

1000011310.png

1000011309.jpg