Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Donald Trump - Business and tax stories

Unless you were there it's all opinion not fact.
Even court rulings don't reveal the truth of what happened. It's just the best guess scenario.

If balanced on probabilities I'd say he did it. But that's opinion on zero facts.
The truth is not actually relevant because it is all about optics and how it may affect the swinging voter.

... And how the media will portray it and how which media will affect which voters.

The successful narrative is the prime consideration.

Unless you were there it's all opinion not fact. ??
Even court rulings don't reveal the truth of what happened. It's just the best guess scenario.

If balanced on probabilities I'd say he did it. But that's opinion on zero facts.
Try again Moxjo. If one was to take what you say at face value there is almost no previous event that can be fully proven.

The trial is not actually about whether Trump had sex with either Stormy or McDougal. It's about the particular efforts to disguise the 2017 payments made to Michael Cohen as payments for legal services when they were actually repayments for hiding explosive revelations about Trumps life before the 2016 election.

At some stage Karen McDougal and Stormy Daniels will testify. Until then there is just the mountain of statements and evidence that has been supplied in various forms to show they had been involved with Trump and were not playing tiddly winks. The research and detail in the GQ story I quoted earlier is quite formidable. The only defense to date is Donald Trumps insistence he never done it.

It would be interesting to hear him defend that position in court under oath -- but that isn't going to happen is it ? The judge has not allowed him to testify !! ? So Trump said.. :rolleyes:

Try again Moxjo. If one was to take what you say at face value there is almost no previous event that can be fully proven.

The trial is not actually about whether Trump had sex with either Stormy or McDougal. It's about the particular efforts to disguise the 2017 payments made to Michael Cohen as payments for legal services when they were actually repayments for hiding explosive revelations about Trumps life before the 2016 election.

At some stage Karen McDougal and Stormy Daniels will testify. Until then there is just the mountain of statements and evidence that has been supplied in various forms to show they had been involved with Trump and were not playing tiddly winks. The research and detail in the GQ story I quoted earlier is quite formidable. The only defense to date is Donald Trumps insistence he never done it.

It would be interesting to hear him defend that position in court under oath -- but that isn't going to happen is it ? The judge has not allowed him to testify !! ? So Trump said.. :rolleyes:
This had nothing to do with what I was answering. You start getting a bit unhinged when it comes to the orange God.
You think he would have done the deed ? Is the Pope a Catholic ? Does a bear... yada yada yada.

If the only proof you have is a man or womans word then I stand with what I said above.
Unless you have dna, video, credible witness not affiliated with either party then you never really prove sht.

Try to stay credible.

1000011017.jpg

Wonder what that cost?
Guessing lots. They have a weird culture of suing and extortion over there. Famous people often get accused and just payout rather than fight it.
It really is hard to tell who is legit without actually evidence.
In Stormys case here gofund me pretty much paid out what she was sued. She became famous and I think started an onlyfans.

It would not surprise me that Trump did the deed.

Back to the trial shall we ? The charge of creating false financial records to conceal a crime.

So we know that Michael Cohen ponied up $130k to keep Stormy Daniels quiet. ( The National Enquirer wouldn't dare touch this one)
How was he going to get his money back ? He sat down with the Trump team and they worked a repayment deal and then spread the payments over 12 months under the heading of legal expense/retainer.

This was done by hand , on a bank statement and annotated by Alan Weisenberg. Then another Trump financial officer did the same maths on Trump Letterhead. Just to make sure everyone was on the same page.

Finally there is an email trail highlighting that all the payments were made through Trumps personal account. He signed all the cheques.

Check out the receipts. The jury has had a long, close look.

Back to the trial shall we ? The charge of creating false financial records to conceal a crime.

So we know that Michael Cohen ponied up $130k to keep Stormy Daniels quiet. ( The National Enquirer wouldn't dare touch this one)
How was he going to get his money back ? He sat down with the Trump team and they worked a repayment deal and then spread the payments over 12 months under the heading of legal expense/retainer.

This was done by hand , on a bank statement and annotated by Alan Weisenberg. Then another Trump financial officer did the same maths on Trump Letterhead. Just to make sure everyone was on the same page.

Finally there is an email trail highlighting that all the payments were made through Trumps personal account. He signed all the cheques.

Check out the receipts. The jury has had a long, close look.

I haven't really kept up with this case out of lack of interest. Are the charges to do with campaign finance abuses?

I actually had an interesting talk today, to an American ex Scott lady and her brother who still lives in the UK.
Eventually I had the opportunity to drop in the, I have no idea about U.S politics, but why are people so Trump or Biden.
Well the answer was, they are the only two choices and ones lost his marbles and the other one wont shut up. Lol

Summary of Stormy Daniels testimony at Trumps trial. She didn't just meet him once either. There were a number of occasions in public including at Trump Towers.

Look forward to hearing Trumps version of the story. :)

Summary of Stormy Daniels testimony at Trumps trial. She didn't just meet him once either. There were a number of occasions in public including at Trump Towers.

Look forward to hearing Trumps version of the story. :)

I don't understand what Spermy Daniels testimony was for?

Isn't the case about the campaign finances?
If they had sex or not is irrelevant if the payments were dodged up by Trump. The only real thing in this case was the payment.

I really can't be bothered with checking.

I don't understand what Spermy Daniels testimony was for?

Isn't the case about the campaign finances?
If they had sex or not is irrelevant if the payments were dodged up by Trump. The only real thing in this case was the payment.

I really can't be bothered with checking.
People want to know whether he was a dud root 😁