Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Donald Trump - Business and tax stories

1000010719.jpg

Nah Trump has burned more Republicans than Democrats and is a populist politician in the South American mould always ends badly.
Blatant use of lawfare and media from start to finish. Who would honestly want to go against the political machine after Trump. Trumps a shtbag but he has had the fortitude to wear the endless attacks.

Biden is literally using south American political tactics to take out an opposition opponent. He has the judicial system onside. They are desperately trying to stop him before an election.
LET THE PEOPLE VOTE.
Don't muddy the waters. Just let the vote happen. If the court cases aren't about stopping him or damaging his election results, then no need to rush them.

Blatant use of lawfare and media from start to finish. Who would honestly want to go against the political machine after Trump. Trumps a shtbag but he has had the fortitude to wear the endless attacks.

Biden is literally using south American political tactics to take out an opposition opponent. He has the judicial system onside. They are desperately trying to stop him before an election.
LET THE PEOPLE VOTE.
Don't muddy the waters. Just let the vote happen. If the court cases aren't about stopping him or damaging his election results, then no need to rush them.

THE EDITORIAL BOARD

Donald Trump and American Justice​

The above addresses/eviscerates all your points as to law... And outlines the threat a re-elected Trump is to US law.

'LET THE PEOPLE VOTE'.... is exactly what Trump doesn't want, as seen by his attempts to change the proportional electoral college votes allocation in Nebraska.

The Trump Cultists will elect a convicted fellon ... but would there be enough of them?

*note my subscription to NYTimes turns up on my credit card account at $4/month... not that much of a paywall. Tom Freidman's work over the six months on the middle east alone makes this beyond cheap.

The swamp runs deep

Now we know that FBI was up to its usual doggy stuff, along with the CIA.

THE EDITORIAL BOARD

Donald Trump and American Justice​

The above addresses/eviscerates all your points as to law... And outlines the threat a re-elected Trump is to US law.

'LET THE PEOPLE VOTE'.... is exactly what Trump doesn't want, as seen by his attempts to change the proportional electoral college votes allocation in Nebraska.

The Trump Cultists will elect a convicted fellon ... but would there be enough of them?

*note my subscription to NYTimes turns up on my credit card account at $4/month... not that much of a paywall. Tom Freidman's work over the six months on the middle east alone makes this beyond cheap.
The NY Times :laugh: , a propaganda rag no better, and probably a whole lot worse than The Grauniad.

Fantastic if if you like communist echo chambers. If you want balanced journalism, well, yeah nah.

The NY Times :laugh: , a propaganda rag no better, and probably a whole lot worse than The Grauniad.

Fantastic if if you like communist echo chambers. If you want balanced journalism, well, yeah nah.
As to the NYT good to see you on the same page as Noam Chompsky in his critique of that august publication... of course the difference is he reads it and is capable of critical assessment.
I can only hope that your, new found?, Juden-Philia extendes out to George Soros, Karl Marx, Joe Heller, Hanna Ahrent, Naomi Klien, Gloria Steimem... (opps there's the mistake the last three are women).... enjoy those dry goods down that hole you're in; and, if iff ifff, godbless....

As to the NYT good to see you on the same page as Noam Chompsky in his critique of that august publication... of course the difference is he reads it and is capable of critical assessment.
I can only hope that your, new found?, Juden-Philia extendes out to George Soros, Karl Marx, Joe Heller, Hanna Ahrent, Naomi Klien, Gloria Steimem... (opps there's the mistake the last three are women).... enjoy those dry goods down that hole you're in; and, if iff ifff, godbless....
Haha what a knob.

You should be ignored but there is a point to be made. Leftists such as yourself are so clumsily unintelligent, never allowing yourself any sort of consideration for nuance whatsoever. Pure post/modern Twilight, oppressor and a press, bad guy good guy, your side my side. Except of course when it comes to things that should be binary, like gender, then of course are 176 variations with no basis in biological science whatsoever.

Asinine.

Now, go back to your Foucault et al textbooks an examine them with a little bit more critical thinking (if you even know what that is)... Perhaps go and look up what a logical fallacy is and learn not to use them so you don't seem quite so foolish.

The New York court hearing Trumps trial will be releasing transcripts of each days hearings. Might be interesting to read the full account of some of the witnesses and the cross examination

Update on Tuesdays evidence at the Hush money trial. A detailed examination of how Trump and The National Enquirer set up the "catch and kill" program in 2015 to bury unfavourable stories about Trump and create content to trash other political rivals.

Well surprise, surprise, surprise:laugh:

Judge to Trump's lawyer: 'You're losing all credibility'​

In defending Mr Trump's use of social media, his lawyer Todd Blanche argued the former president was "allowed to respond to political attacks".

But the judge said Mr Blanche produced no evidence to support his argument. He repeatedly asked Mr Blanche for specific examples of political attacks to which Mr Trump was responding.

"You've presented nothing," Judge Juan Merchan said.

"I've asked you eight or nine times, show me the exact post he was responding to. You've not even been able to do that once.

"I have to tell you right now, you're losing all credibility with the court."