Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Did you know?

... that a shark living its full life span can lose and replace as many as 20,000 teeth. Sharks teeth do not have roots and may last only as long as 7 days and replaced in as short a time as 24 hours. They have as many as 15 rows of teeth but in some species as few as five rows.

...that Rustoleum rusty metal primer makes a good primer for wood, providing the overcoats are good full colours.

...and thankyou for reminding me I'd posted it, "the firewall test"". It managed to slip past my firewall so I'll have to check what's gone wrong.
Just downloaded PC Tools free firewall and it managed to prevent it slipping past. So much for Microsofts firewall on Windows Vista.

***back soon, not finished

that they found an intact baby mammoth in siberia which beg the question whether we will see mammoth clones in the near future.

... that the UK postal unions have voted for a strike and this is likely to be long drawn out.

... that the UK postal unions have voted for a strike and this is likely to be long drawn out.

Consider carefully before sending letters and parcels to the UK. The postal strike is set to hit hard from next week.

... that a women of 30 has a one in nine hundred chance of giving birth to a downs syndrome baby. At age 40 it rises to one in eight five.