Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Did you know?

that over 20% of people now have "no junk mail" type notices on thier letterboxes??

Cheers
.............letter box stuffer..

that over 20% of people now have "no junk mail" type notices on thier letterboxes??

Cheers
.............letter box stuffer..
Hi Kauri, I have these words on my gate. Then junk mail still arrived and I complained to one company, "our mail is not junk", she said. Now what?

the woman is a dental hygenist
water is one of the best apparently, even just rinsing briefly will restore your ph to a satisfactory level before brushing
anything with calcium is also beneficial, ie milk/cheese

...A million dollars' worth of $100 bills weighs only 10 kg (22 lb).

&

...One million dollars' worth of once-cent coins (100 million coins) weigh 246 tons.

Hi Kauri, I have these words on my gate. Then junk mail still arrived and I complained to one company, "our mail is not junk", she said. Now what?

Hasn't failed me yet.. :D

Cheers
.............Kauri

Attachments

• pic32.gif
    pic32.gif
    112 KB · Views: 119

I have on occassion sent back the junk in an envelope with no postage stamp and no return address. I believe the receiver will need to pay for the postage

Did you know (or care lol) What you don`t see is what you get too.;)

What is electromagnetic radiation?

Electromagnetic energy is a term used to describe all the different kinds of energies released into space by stars such as the Sun. These kinds of energies include some that you will recognize and some that will sound strange. They include:

Radio Waves
TV waves
Radar waves
Heat (infrared radiation)
Light
Ultraviolet Light (This is what causes Sunburns)
X-rays (Just like the kind you get at the doctor's office)
Short waves
Microwaves, like in a microwave oven
Gamma Rays

All these waves do different things (for example, light waves make things visible to the human eye, while heat waves make molecules move and warm up, and x rays can pass through a person and land on film, allowing us to take a picture inside someone's body) but they have some things in common.

They all travel in waves, like the waves at a beach or like sound waves, and also are made of tiny particles. Scientists are unsure of exactly how the waves and the particles relate to each other.

...A million dollars' worth of $100 bills weighs only 10 kg (22 lb).

&

...One million dollars' worth of once-cent coins (100 million coins) weigh 246 tons.
The coins last a lot longer than the notes and due to the increase in metal prices are worth more for scrap.

I have on occassion sent back the junk in an envelope with no postage stamp and no return address. I believe the receiver will need to pay for the postage
I wonder: Is it an offence to deliberately post mail without a stamp?

...that the UK Chancellor of the Exchequer, Alistair Darling, has said, "The UK economy is heading for its worse recession for 60 years".

UK Labour Government appears to be losing the plot big time, so it seems.

There are more one hundred dollar notes in circulation than fives, tens, or twenties although you rarely get one. They are the backbone of the black economy.

...that in a series run on TV in the UK about King Henry VIII. That they have decided to retain the same actor for Henry as a young man, right through to olde age. They say: "this would give the older King Henry VIII more sex appeal and encourage a larger audience". The older King Henry VIII weighed in at over 150Kgs and had to be hoisted on to his horse. Whether he had to be hoisted on to his wives is uncertain?:D

...or realize: That the fall in the Aussie$ to AUD$1.20 to the Greenback in recent months will improve the return in US$ denominated exports by about 13%. This will help maintain the economy and avoid a recession, as is taking place in much of Europe.

...DNA from 3,000 year-old skeletons can be matched with living descendants.

...that the UK's Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, is a descendant of King George II.