Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

CSL - CSL Limited

Yes , you have to wonder about all those single share sales going through , all day long .
I can only make ( a bit of ) sense out of the after market sales .
There are a lot of serious players about for CSL .Looking for volume , I guess .Those pros probably all know the intrinsic value and yet ,I'm now thinking they don't even care about that.
Me , I can only sit on my silly bid and hope it fires off in the next dip.

The Sheep in the paddock next to me (The FOMO Mob) jumped onto the CSL bus yesterday….

Now, today 19/7/23, at abt midday they are not so sure the bus is heading in the direction they want to go….….

A Red Candle, Hesitant Indicators, Loss of Momentum, No real ‘Driver’ behind the rise, and several other -ives (like Analysts spruiking massive rises) make me nervious….

I’m probably wrong, but there are not enough +ives 4 me yet….. I’ll wait for the next bus, should be here within a few days, then I’ll know which direction it’s heading, Upstream, or Downstream…..…..

Anyone that bought in late yesterday must be very worried atm....

I reckon they should have waited till the Full Financials were released B4 jumping on board….

View attachment 159757

Cheers...
DrB.
@DrBourse
I will be keenly following CSL movement if aligned with red chart to be a ? or ? ?

Yes , you have to wonder about all those single share sales going through , all day long .
I can only make ( a bit of ) sense out of the after market sales .
There are a lot of serious players about for CSL .Looking for volume , I guess .Those pros probably all know the intrinsic value and yet ,I'm now thinking they don't even care about that.
Me , I can only sit on my silly bid and hope it fires off in the next dip.
@dyna
What is ceiling of your bid to make a lamb Curry ? ?

As the saying goes, “Show me the Money”…..

Or in this case, show me the “Financial or Technical justification for the recent rise in the CSL SP”….

There are positives are being spruiked by some analysts, but these analysts have no ammunition to back up their valuations, as we are all waiting for CSL results to be published, or have they already been released to selected parties, surely not!!!!.......

So the analysts must just be employing their usual mantras of – We calculate, we anticipate, we expect, etc, etc, etc…..

What I should be saying is, Ha Ha I told you so – because the CSL SP has bounced off the lower Benchmark Candle Formation Bottom Line of $255.87, but I won’t do that till the financials are released late Aug/Early Sept…..

20230720 CSL Cht.png

Cheers..

DrB.

Hello @DrBourse
Trust you are sticking to your old analysis about bearish CSL though the market/sheep are still to follow your signal.

1689812542739.png

Think I'll take on the job of "watch the watchmen"...

I was expecting a similar timetable to last year - sorry bout that.
1689814212066.png

Hello @DrBourse
Trust you are sticking to your old analysis about bearish CSL though the market/sheep are still to follow your signal.

View attachment 159785
Miner you are correct yet again.....
20/7/23 Chart @ abt noon for your perusal.....
20230720 CSL Cht v2.png

Still way too many Red Candles & other -ives for me to dive into CSL atm....
My 'OLD Analysis" dated 4/7/23 is still valid, enen though it's not all that Old...

I reckon the Sheep are still using Commsuc's Charts, they show more Green Candles, Sheep Luv Green Candles....
20230720 CSL Cht v3.png

Cheers...
DrB.

Miner you are correct yet again.....
20/7/23 Chart @ abt noon for your perusal.....
View attachment 159792
Still way too many Red Candles & other -ives for me to dive into CSL atm....
My 'OLD Analysis" dated 4/7/23 is still valid, enen though it's not all that Old...

I reckon the Sheep are still using Commsuc's Charts, they show more Green Candles, Sheep Luv Green Candles....
View attachment 159793

Cheers...
DrB.
@DrBourse
You are a genius ? just like @peter2 , @tech/a, @debtfree , @divs4ever , @Skate ,
@Sean K and few other champs whom I follow but just can not imagine why you all are so good. ?.
But please tell me how come the same data gives red and green candles by using different chart providers? Don't understand however.

@DrBourse
You are a genius ? just like @peter2 , @tech/a, @debtfree , @divs4ever , @Skate ,
@Sean K and few other champs whom I follow but just can not imagine why you all are so good. ?.
But please tell me how come the same data gives red and green candles by using different chart providers? Don't understand however.
Hi Miner.

Suggest that you take a look at my Forum "DrBourse TA Help for Beginners" in the "Beginners Lounge....
In particular look at posts numbered 93, 94 & 96 on 12/1/22 - AND post nr 101 on 26/4/22....

Then look at my other Forums "DrBourse FA Help for Beginners, and "DrBourse General Help for Beginners".....

After reading all that you should be able to understand what I look for, and how I interpret it all....
Should only take you a couple of months to wade through it all.....

Cheers M8

Hi Miner.

Suggest that you take a look at my Forum "DrBourse TA Help for Beginners" in the "Beginners Lounge....
In particular look at posts numbered 93, 94 & 96 on 12/1/22 - AND post nr 101 on 26/4/22....

Then look at my other Forums "DrBourse FA Help for Beginners, and "DrBourse General Help for Beginners".....

After reading all that you should be able to understand what I look for, and how I interpret it all....
Should only take you a couple of months to wade through it all.....

Cheers M8
Hi again Miner....

If you have the time, Skate & I discussed the CCI & MFI & LINEAR REGRESSION Combination within his "Dump it Here" forum......

You will need an 'hour or 3' to look at that discussion......
Go to Skates "Dump it Here" Forum , then scroll back to page 295, start at post nr 5889 on 18/11/21, then read all posts till you get to the last page of our discussion on page nr 296 @ post nr 5945...... Skate got a bit sidetracked after post nr 5945, dunno where he went.....

That group of posts gives a pretty good explanation of how to combine the 3 indicators.....

I will be presenting you with a 28 page questionaire on Who, How, What, Why & Where, regarding the 3 Indicator Combo.....

Only Jokin M8....

Cheers...
DrB.

Don't talk about that; I'm colour blind.

To make things worse, I dropped my glasses and the right lens fell out........I'm watching with one eye
Hello eskys @ Keys,
Was gunna send out a search party for you...
Hope all is well.

Was indeed thinking about hooking into some CSL... We'll see.

Have a very nice night.

Kind regards
rcw1

Hi rcw, now you found me, haha.

Was busy with a small hospitality joint while family is away. I'm the 'runner' at the moment, little time to scratch myself. Hope you're well, rcw.

Traded CSL once since the dip, but still in......good luck if you decide to join us.

You have a lovely evening too. Loggin out now......see you soon.

Hi again Miner....

If you have the time, Skate & I discussed the CCI & MFI & LINEAR REGRESSION Combination within his "Dump it Here" forum......

You will need an 'hour or 3' to look at that discussion......
Go to Skates "Dump it Here" Forum , then scroll back to page 295, start at post nr 5889 on 18/11/21, then read all posts till you get to the last page of our discussion on page nr 296 @ post nr 5945...... Skate got a bit sidetracked after post nr 5945, dunno where he went.....

That group of posts gives a pretty good explanation of how to combine the 3 indicators.....

I will be presenting you with a 28 page questionaire on Who, How, What, Why & Where, regarding the 3 Indicator Combo.....

Only Jokin M8....

Cheers...
DrB.
Good evening @Miner if you need a hand at answering that questionnaire, rcw1 is your man, @DrBourse always calls upon rcw1 for advice on preparing these types of things especially with respect to, what's it called again, ah yeah thats right, technical analysis ha ha ha ha ha ha ha