Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

BC8 - Black Cat Syndicate

A strong positive brace of weekly candles completely undone by an equally strong brace of negative candles. Sniff sniff, I smell a rat. Like maybe an insider pumping of the price followed by a rush to get out. Maybe a leak and CR soon?
Yeah took me by surprise 4 consecutive red candle down days :( noticed open price gap @ 0.445c yet to fill (I'd expect it to fill/close at some stage imo)

Watching 200dma @ 0.37c & 50 dma @ 0.42c respectively to see if support kicks in next week

Yeah took me by surprise 4 consecutive red candle down days :( noticed open price gap @ 0.445c yet to fill (I'd expect it to fill/close at some stage imo)

Watching 200dma @ 0.37c & 50 dma @ 0.42c respectively to see if support kicks in next week
Good evening @Telamelo,
Stocks go up and stocks go down, plenty of opportunity, reckon, with this one.

rcw1 methodology, buy high, sell higher. Had a close look at BC8 Monday to Friday, Board watching Roosters get thumped.
Fast trade chance Monday. Goal to make $0.03 per share at some stage from open to close on 8 May. Reckon you could.

The Ultimate Oscillator is a technical indicator, measures momentum across multiple timeframes, by using the weighted average of three different timeframes. Sell signals rcw1 has circled. Buying on the rise, utmost discretion. Timing is everything trying not to crash and burn. If stuck with stash at the close Monday, maybe would have offloaded on Wednesday with a break even/minor loss otherwise pack a lunch ha ha ha ha.

Haven't yet traded BC8. Had a practice run tonight all things equal, rcw1 will keep an eye on it. Have noticed you like it :)

Kind regards
rcw1

15 minute chart.
1683895566564.png

Seems like 200dma strong support level around 0.375c held as expected.. BC8 now @ 0.405c +3.85% with an open price gap above @ 0.445c to fill/close in due course imo

Seems like 200dma strong support level around 0.375c held as expected.. BC8 now @ 0.405c +3.85% with an open price gap above @ 0.445c to fill/close in due course imo
BC8 chart made recent double bottom @ 0.39c .. sp now @ 0.415c +6.41%
(note 'open price gap' to fill @ 0.445c) .. dyor

Orways look on the bright side of loif ..
Double bottom 39c? Not really?

Last edited:
Being justifiably cynical, the announcement containing an allusion to debt financing for the refurb of the processing facility does not preclude a concurrent equity raising as well. Standby, coz we'll know soon it looks like, one way or another. I'll pick an equity raise.
A very good thing imo that they have enlisted GR Engineering (GNG) for designing and implementing the processing facility's refurb.

Paulsens Project is Ready

"The Company is well progressed with Australian and US debt providers with indicative term sheets already received.
• All approvals are in place for refurbishment of the processing facility and commencement of underground mining.
• A Final Investment Decision for the Paulsens restart is expected soon, which could see
first gold production in the first half of 2024."

Being justifiably cynical, the announcement containing an allusion to debt financing for the refurb of the processing facility does not preclude a concurrent equity raising as well. Standby, coz we'll know soon it looks like, one way or another. I'll pick an equity raise.
A very good thing imo that they have enlisted GR Engineering (GNG) for designing and implementing the processing facility's refurb.
Recent big red candles (with volume) seems to indicate that perhaps selling ain't over yet imo

P.S. Equity raising on the horizon/coming soon !?

Screenshot_2023-07-27-22-26-18-89_81b5f59f81a9801c9f112972edbe649b.jpg

@Telamelo interest sure has dropped off quickly. Could be just the malaise in the sector but possible I guess that rumours have got around. Must be frustrating for management - they keep on trying to pump up the price with a stream of announcements imo, only to see it fizzle again. Watch out if 0.35 breaks as that would suggest to me 0.30? I thought they'd have announced a raise by now, so wrong again. Is that ramper on another site still rhapsodising with every post - mr everything is beautiful man ??

Held

@Telamelo interest sure has dropped off quickly. Could be just the malaise in the sector but possible I guess that rumours have got around. Must be frustrating for management - they keep on trying to pump up the price with a stream of announcements imo, only to see it fizzle again. Watch out if 0.35 breaks as that would suggest to me 0.30? I thought they'd have announced a raise by now, so wrong again. Is that ramper on another site still rhapsodising with every post - mr everything is beautiful man ??

Held
@finicky Am keen to hear some news regarding upcoming Paulsen's funding/cap. raising details & issue price etc. .. think come August we should get news about this

@Telamelo, Punters are definitely shy of this one; I'm almost back to breakeven after sitting on quite an ok profit at times - entry average 0.262. Noone wants to hear about their infills and extensions, although they look good. Too many of them; we know the fockers are softening us up for the cap raise.

Held

@Telamelo, Punters are definitely shy of this one; I'm almost back to breakeven after sitting on quite an ok profit at times - entry average 0.262. Noone wants to hear about their infills and extensions, although they look good. Too many of them; we know the fockers are softening us up for the cap raise.

Held
Paulsen's restart looking quite promising near term imo am thinking possible acquisition/takeover target at play beckons (given lowish market cap, further high grade gold exploration upside/existing infrastructure etc.) noting there's been plenty of M & A activity within gold sector during recent times

P.S. Fortunately am almost free carried here myself therefore am happy to average down/accumulate a few more 'cheapish shares' for the time being

Yes, not completely unlikely I guess, for the reasons you said and the mothballed project close to Kalgoorlie might be attractive to a well funded miner. If not, and BC8 gets hammered by a raise I might boost my holding.
22/08/2023 article below mentions BC8 in detail

Here it is @Telamelo - at last. Hot on the heels of the bonanza grades announcement and Stonkhead ramps.
The pumps were not sucking in more innocent dupes so they're pushing ahead. Dilution never seriously affects managements anyway - they just issue more performance shares.

Screenshot_20230825-094513_Samsung Notes.jpg

Here it is @Telamelo - at last. Hot on the heels of the bonanza grades announcement and Stonkhead ramps.
The pumps were not sucking in more innocent dupes so they're pushing ahead. Dilution never seriously affects managements anyway - they just issue more performance shares.

View attachment 161371

Piss poor timing. Could have done it a month or so ago at double the SP. Terrible management and/or timing.