Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

BC8 - Black Cat Syndicate

Piss poor timing. Could have done it a month or so ago at double the SP. Terrible management and/or timing.
Yep exactly spot on mate "piss poor timing" alright by management - I'm definitely grabbing a few more hopefully closer to 0.20c or lower (finger's crossed).

Piss poor timing. Could have done it a month or so ago at double the SP. Terrible management and/or timing.
Yep exactly spot on mate "piss poor timing" alright by management -

I agree. Typical "look after the boys" price action before a cap raise. On the flip side, it should do ok after the CR dust settles and the "Sophs" consolidate their bargain purchase by moving the SP north again.

Unfortunately fairly typical Spec management behavior .... I don't hold but frustrating for those who do.

To be fair, it does look pretty undervalued at these levels particularly if the POG keeps ticking higher. Using the "murphy's law" indicator, it will probably be back above 50 cents in 6 months or so :happy:

I agree. Typical "look after the boys" price action before a cap raise. On the flip side, it should do ok after the CR dust settles and the "Sophs" consolidate their bargain purchase by moving the SP north again.

Unfortunately fairly typical Spec management behavior .... I don't hold but frustrating for those who do.

To be fair, it does look pretty undervalued at these levels particularly if the POG keeps ticking higher. Using the "murphy's law" indicator, it will probably be back above 50 cents in 6 months or so :happy:
Hearing rumours going around that cap. raising is at 0.22c !? gees ?

P.S. Glad I sold majority of my holding @ 0.51c not that long ago

Debt providers are in control. Expect 15-20% discount. Bloody hell, well done getting a majority out at 51c! Good darts.

Or, maybe 15.1- 26.4%, depending on the date.

Screenshot 2023-08-28 at 11.10.06 am.png

BC8 - Paulsen's resource upgrade scheduled for October '23 with more bonanza high grade gold!

P.S. recent cap. raise @ 0.225c completed

Screenshot_2023-09-04-09-07-15-12_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg

Yay .. back to black after once sitting on a 3 bagger with this thing. Tempting to sell.
Some announcement out with yet another resource upgrade and 'new' found exploration potential - haven't bothered to read it.
Anyway if this month of November can maintain a positive candlestick this thing could be birthing a good swing low - who knows, even a bottom. But early days yet.
October presented with a high volume (for this stock) hammer candle which followed a high volume negative but small bodied September candle. Obviously though, today's +18% advance is not showing yet on this monthly chart.
Looks like it'd need a good break above 0.45 to be out of its downtrending channel - that's way off.

Held

ALL DATA MONTHLY
big (66).gif

Chinese to the rescue? They like their gold.
Sundy may own 40% of this soon I see.
Hopefully the funding plan comes together.

Screenshot_20240317-225135.png

Gee, more than 4 years of holding and I'm $400 up on Black Cat as I post - before costs and tax. I should grasp the nettle, strike while the iron's hot and take the money and run.

Held

WEEKLY
big - 2024-04-24T111154.251.gif

Strong day for goldie developer BC8.
Quarterly released after trading closed yesterday. Must've been alright but doubt I'll bother to read. It's just a win or lose speccy for me and I won't be buying more - or selling medium term unless there is crushing news.
I see directors have got themselves more options @ ex 50c but might've been via the recent cap raise.

Held
LT trading stance

DAILY
big (23).gif

BC8 is not a stock that I follow although I own a few shares. Got too boring with so much time and also there's been a grinding multi-year downtrend. With more time it has broken downtrend resistance at a lower price than I was suggesting as a scenario back in 2023 and that break is why I'm drawing attention to the longer term decade chart, where it's easy to see the price has moved outside the downtrend resistance line on consistently high volume. That's the extent of my commentary and interest and I think it should be treated as a risky spec - or ignored. If it retraced to my average buy price of 26c I might consider a small add, as two of it's projects seem to be maturing towards production.

Latest share count is getting towards half a million quote, assuming a nasty convertible note converts to 40m shares at a rate of 0.225 per share. Lots of options and performance shares awarded for insiders and 18m listed options (BC8O) that have recently come into the money.

Held
Holding

WEEKLY 10 Years
big (66).gif

Screenshot_20240911_000726_Samsung Notes.jpg

Another big week of high positive volume concluded this week and gold price should ensure more buying on Monday. You can see how volume is mounting. Nothing wrong with the chart but I'm not bothering to follow the activities of the company.

Held
Holding for the time being

WEEKLY
big (67).gif

BC8 currently @ 0.54, intraday high 0.56
Gone a bit exponential, already pulling back.
Unbelievably this is coming through at last and I have a bagger on it. Bought them back in Dec 2019. Should be selling half for a free carry but can't.
Not a recommendation, plenty can go wrong, it's a gold mine developer.

DAILY
big (85).gif

Black Cat up 7% @ 0.64 in morning trading.
Expect it's more a response to Friday's gold price than this announcement of an expansion of the Paulsens mine's regional prospects.

Held
Will trade to free carry if I don't blow it like I did years ago

Screenshot_20241021_114611_Samsung Notes.jpg