Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

ARD - Argent Minerals

ARD released its maiden JORC estimates today.
22k ounces hardly makes it a even as a small player.
Down 6% today.
Can only hope that further drilling along strike and depth will bring it up, but even doubling the jorc will not be a big deal.
Think this one will add to my long list of duds.
Mick

I have chosen this canine as my October comp entry.
I know its a bit early, but I am a thrill seeker.
Not because of any great expectations, more likely desperations.
Mick

ARD up 27% on well above average volume.
Big imbalance now between buyers and sellers.
Why the sudden interest, and will it go further,?
Am now back in the money.
Glory Days!
Mick

Argent Minerals (ASX:ARD) finds more copper at Copperhead, WA​

Assays from rock chip samples taken from the Illirie Creek prospect returned the best copper grades of between 6.2 to 20.4 per cent.

Meanwhile, samples from Anomaly C returned up to 11.5 per cent copper with strongly anomalous zinc of up to 0.4 per cent and silver assays of between five to 24 grams per tonne (g/t).

Live charts: https://uk.advfn.com/p.php?pid=staticchart&s=ASX^ARD&p=0&t=1

New drilling results out, looks ok, up again today.
really needs to break above .02, had about ten attempts in the past six months without breaking through.
Has not really taken off at all after issuing its maiden JORC this time last year.
Still, I am in the black, which is something.
Mick
1677628196355.png

ARD having another run up today after silver leapt overnight. Up 19% so far.
Will likely be pushed back again as it has in most recent times.
Mick

ARD having another run up today after silver leapt overnight. Up 19% so far.
Will likely be pushed back again as it has in most recent times.
Mick
Got a speeding ticket from headmaster.
Says it has nothing to report, although results of latest drilling are due out next week.
Given the big run up , one can safely assume that the leaks to the market are pretty goog, and the results will be extremely positive.
Still holding.
Mick

ARD up 11% today on drilling results, not for silver, but for another REM candidate.
Keeps jumping up to that 0.01 mark, but never gets beyond it.
Mick

ARD has a mineral resources upgrade released today for the Kempfield project, that increases the resources by 28%.
Its a mix of gold, silver, gold, lead and zinc.
1693992442510.png

1693992355563.png

I should have taken the profits on offer back in March, but hung on for even greater glory.
Rookie mistake.
Mick

Some big drilling numbers there.
Up 40% today.
For those who see silver as a big winner over the next few years, this may be one vehicle to take advantage.
mick

1711494408306.png

ARD has overtaken SVL as my preferred trading silver stock plaything.
Up 13% today.
Sold the ones I bought last week for a nice profit.
Will wait for the next downward leg.
mick

Spent some time virtually attending the Argent Webinar today.
Pablo pretty confident there is a lot more of the kempfield resource to be mapped out yet.
They showed a slide comparing the market cap of ARD and SVLand Investigator Resources, all of which have some large SIlver/lead/Zinc/copper deposits.
Based on the size of the current ore resource they are suggesting that Argent is about 10% of the comparable share price.
Perhaps when they actually create a jorc the market agree with that assessment, at the moment they are in marketing mode as they strive to sell the story.
Happy to trade this up and down.
Will keep a holding just in case the story turns out to be true.
Mick

Spent some time virtually attending the Argent Webinar today.
Pablo pretty confident there is a lot more of the kempfield resource to be mapped out yet.
They showed a slide comparing the market cap of ARD and SVLand Investigator Resources, all of which have some large SIlver/lead/Zinc/copper deposits.
Based on the size of the current ore resource they are suggesting that Argent is about 10% of the comparable share price.
Perhaps when they actually create a jorc the market agree with that assessment, at the moment they are in marketing mode as they strive to sell the story.
Happy to trade this up and down.
Will keep a holding just in case the story turns out to be true.
Mick
ARD getting a kick along today and yesterday on good volume.
Suspect some of the silver punters have rotated out of SVL and into ARD.
Fine by ne.
Mick

I actually invested in the Kempfield asset around 20 years ago. I think it was owned by 'Golden Cross Resources' (GCR) at that time.
Should have been 'Death Cross Resources'.
Obviously I didn't trade it - thought it was an investment. Management cleaned up though - thank god.