Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

ARD - Argent Minerals

I actually invested in the Kempfield asset around 20 years ago. I think it was owned by 'Golden Cross Resources' (GCR) at that time.
Should have been 'Death Cross Resources'.
Obviously I didn't trade it - thought it was an investment. Management cleaned up though - thank god.
The issue is going to be getting to a MRE and then PFS then the dreaded mining approval from the Nimbys in NSW.
Then we can talk about the capex cost and how it would be funded.
That is a long way off, I am just riding the wave.
Mick

Think this is from 2011. They held it well before that.

Screenshot_20240918_114248_Chrome.jpg

I actually invested in the Kempfield asset around 20 years ago. I think it was owned by 'Golden Cross Resources' (GCR) at that time.
Should have been 'Death Cross Resources'.
Obviously I didn't trade it - thought it was an investment. Management cleaned up though - thank god.

I think I had GCR around the same time. I think it was because of copper hill. Gotta stop buying each others stocks finicky...

Another press release out today (their comms department is well staffed obviously!).
Found some rock chip samples that had gold.
Will wait till we see some actual drilling results before getting excited.
But the market liked it., up 6% today.
Mick

More solid drill results for Kempfield.
Some of these are outside the existing KORC area, so potential for increasing the JORC over time.
The grades are not terribly deep, but neither are they extensive in depth.
Low cost open pit.
Still holding.
Mick

1728861188405.png

Wow, there is some crazy action today!
ARD up 22% so far today.
Big queue of buyers, so may well be plenty more in this one.
Might take half off the table and take the profits, its just too good to be tru!.
mick

Ard quarterly out.
Not much in it to excite a holder, all the drilling results were known.
It has a large undevloped silver deposit, no PFS, no mine plan, no environmental studies, no deals with local indigenous peoples, have not been to the environmental court, and have about a years worth of cash to keep going.
It would seem everything about its growth is to do with the recent rises in silver prices (hit over AUD50 ).
Given the recent SP rocket, it might be a good time to raise the next tranche of cash with a cap raise.
May sell the rest and wait till after the next silver rocket takes place or the CAP raise is announced.
But been a great ride.
mick