Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

WEB - Web Travel Group

I was referring to recent price action yes. The last two bars in particular don't match.
Not to make too much of it and no need to pursue it, but I am still perplexed. Had another quick but intense stare at them and I can see no mismatch of the last two weekly bars of the two charts. I can see a mismatch in the third last bar of the two weekly charts.
On the dailies it's weird, it looks like all the days before the last 10 bars, i.e all the days before 23/9, are printing roughly a dollar too high on the trading view chart cf the other charts. Then trading view corrects on the 23/9 with the gap down. The CommSec and Bigcharts daily charts again are the same.
Looks like it's explained by Dona's post? Although I'm not sure how. His post implies that trading view is the only right chart and I looked on another forum and there was a poster complaining about the steep drop in share price on the 23/9 and another explaining it was the demerger.
Thinks to himself, "why am I doing this? Stop, stop now before it's too late"

margins .. oh dear. 30 per cent ⬇️

First half TTV margins were now 60 basis points worse than expected,, while EBITDA margins were lower by 600 basis points than what the company had guided in late August.

The combination of the two factors means that implied first half EBITDA is 22 per cent lower than consensus expectations.

and down

Broker moves
  • WEB Travel Cut to Hold at Morgans Financial Limited; PT A$5.25
  • WEB Travel Cut to Neutral at Citi; PT A$5.55
Not Held

Who On Earth Would HOLD this if not Caught Out and Lost at Sea
1728979558270.png

Why Don't they say BUY?