Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Can you link to those stats?

The contrary argument

You may also like to search RMIT data which refutes claims regarding the claim vaccinations were responsible for excess mortality.

Cochrane meta-analysis regarding efficacy of the vaccines.

The contrary argument

You may also like to search RMIT data which refutes claims regarding the claim vaccinations were responsible for excess mortality.

Cochrane meta-analysis regarding efficacy of the vaccines.

A bit busy now but yes will do
Ok, to ensure I am not treated as a complotist: you know the ones saying that:
Vaccines did not reduce transmission now proven a fact..
Or that masks were fully useless..now again proven a fact..even in the woke NYT in case anyone still hang to this fairy tales
I point you to an Australian parliament site:
You will then read, understanding this is coming from a biased interest none the less:
In 2022 there were an estimated 18,600 to 20,200 more deaths (‘excess deaths’) than might have occurred in the absence of the COVID-19 pandemic. More than half of these deaths were from COVID-19, but the greater than expected number of deaths from cancer, dementia, diabetes, and heart disease highlight some of the pressures the pandemic placed on our health and care systems.
sure😂

Preliminary mortality figures for the first few months in 2023 show Australia is still experiencing excess deaths

roughly 10k extra in a 22 ...
and ongoing
the great gift of mRNA does not stop giving and is still killing right and left thru the younger generation mostly via irreparable heart damages and self immune damages...
Just numbers..
RMIT and government have a biased interest there,but so do you: trying to stay alive
The simpler way to see that mRNA effect is to compare mortality graph in countries with similar population and different injection rates
The top jabbed country in Europe was Portugal..
Their excess death curve is stunning.
Try to find it..I will try to find it back time allowing.
But this is outside the thread.
When your health is on the balance, use your brain
To bring it back to health insurance, I find it actually unfair that jabbed/multiple jabbed people and unjabbed one pay the same premium...
I was forced to be jabbed as many in this country..and elsewhere, I will not forget it and will never regret taking the time to ramp up knowledge on the mRNA process,
Then take a critical look at these, the existing previoushistory of failure and overreaction, and carefully select the risk involved: AZ for me with an unwanted immediate death risk(and not required vs Covid risk)
But a much better odds at not poisoning me forever.
Thanks God/luck, sciences and numbers litteracy , access to knowledge thru the internet and critical scientific process education....
Interlude over until I find Portugal death rates

Ok, to ensure I am not treated as a complotist: you know the ones saying that:
Vaccines did not reduce transmission now proven a fact..
Or that masks were fully useless..now again proven a fact..even in the woke NYT in case anyone still hang to this fairy tales
I point you to an Australian parliament site:
You will then read, understanding this is coming from a biased interest none the less:
In 2022 there were an estimated 18,600 to 20,200 more deaths (‘excess deaths’) than might have occurred in the absence of the COVID-19 pandemic. More than half of these deaths were from COVID-19, but the greater than expected number of deaths from cancer, dementia, diabetes, and heart disease highlight some of the pressures the pandemic placed on our health and care systems.
sure😂

Preliminary mortality figures for the first few months in 2023 show Australia is still experiencing excess deaths

roughly 10k extra in a 22 ...
and ongoing
the great gift of mRNA does not stop giving and is still killing right and left thru the younger generation mostly via irreparable heart damages and self immune damages...
Just numbers..
RMIT and government have a biased interest there,but so do you: trying to stay alive
The simpler way to see that mRNA effect is to compare mortality graph in countries with similar population and different injection rates
The top jabbed country in Europe was Portugal..
Their excess death curve is stunning.
Try to find it..I will try to find it back time allowing.
But this is outside the thread.
When your health is on the balance, use your brain
To bring it back to health insurance, I find it actually unfair that jabbed/multiple jabbed people and unjabbed one pay the same premium...
I was forced to be jabbed as many in this country..and elsewhere, I will not forget it and will never regret taking the time to ramp up knowledge on the mRNA process,
Then take a critical look at these, the existing previoushistory of failure and overreaction, and carefully select the risk involved: AZ for me with an unwanted immediate death risk(and not required vs Covid risk)
But a much better odds at not poisoning me forever.
Thanks God/luck, sciences and numbers litteracy , access to knowledge thru the internet and critical scientific process education....
Interlude over until I find Portugal death rates
Ok my last entry there about Portugal:
Not in a graphic form as I saw it a while back but up to 2024 so better data
Why but why...probably a new variant of Covid? Or a Putin plot?
DYOR...you life should at least be important to you