Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

RSG - Resolute Mining

Re: RSG - Syama & Golden Pride

The Syama gold mine in eastern Mali, RSG 80% & The Mali Govt 20% is coming on stream with 250k ozs @ US$ 480/oz. 10 year + mine life!
:confused: HUH?

From the RSG Oct update:

Gold production for the month of October was 6,665 ounces.

I think you might mean that that is the target.

250k pa is just over 20k p/mth I think.

With net debt at $A 70 M after the placement to M & G of $19 M , things are going well for RSG.

250k Ozs sold forward at $A 713/oz over the next 3 years. Then 110k Ozs puts at $A 1000/oz

The share price has done well this week, even with the Short Sellers & the fluctuating Gold Price. Up over 20% in a week on good volume too:)

Is this still worth holding on to bought it back in december and has been increasing since. Its now approaching the 52 week high. not sure should i continue to hold appreciated 20% since i bought.
Newbie here

RSG living up to is namesake ... if we get a breather tonight perhaps a break higher tomorrow for this one. STOP 1.54 EXIT on trend line break

Attachments

• 20110906 - RSG - D.jpg
    20110906 - RSG - D.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 12
RSG behaves as suggested and I have me some on the close ... The overall market is still goofing around and by no means confirmed that it will rally from here. By this time next week we should have that answer. In the meantime stops on long positions are tight.

Attachments

• 20110908 - RSG - D.jpg
    20110908 - RSG - D.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 8
Can any one comment on the likely effect on prices of the company planned buy back of 10% of its shares, planned to start mid October. See announcement 29th September

I take it we don't have too many goldies here given the large rise (of nearly 300% since January) and no one has commented on it!!

160429 - RSGss.jpg

I take it we don't have too many goldies here given the large rise (of nearly 300% since January) and no one has commented on it!!

...I nearly posted to this thread earlier today, but I don't tend to post whinging or hindsight posts - so I didn't.
RSG was my top rated stock beginning April...and I needed just one stock for my portfolio. But due to sheer laziness I put off my buy. I looked at the price yesterday (and today) and - as cold as I try to be - I had the old, "argh, bummer..." moment.

To add insult to injury - the same happened with PBG...let it get away.

It's a great reminder of the human side of investing. There will always be disappointments.

As far as goldies go, EVN has been a significant part of my portfolio the past 16 months but I cant honestly say that was because of an opinion on gold (I probably didn't even know it was a gold miner at time of purchase!) But yes, it looks like they're currently having a good run...

Resolute Mining have announced this morning that reverse circulation and diamond drilling at the company's Tabakoroni Project located 35km south of the Syama Gold Mine in Mali has returned significant high grade gold intersections in numerous holes identifying new zones of mineralisation.

Tabakoroni Main Zone
• TARC611 32m @ 7.0 g/t from 203m
• TARC609 27m @ 8.4 g/t from 195m; and
11m @ 4.6 g/t from 73m
• TARC610 17m @ 5.8 g/t from 95m; and
24m @ 2.1 g/t from 186m
• TARC612 30m @ 4.6 g/t from 168m

Tabakoroni Nord
• FKRC085 6m @ 71.9 g/t from 37m
• FKRC061 21m @ 13.3 g/t from 84m
• FKAC692 3m @ 25.9 g/t from 30m
• TARC559 4m @ 17.8 g/t from 1m
• TARC553 4m @ 17.4 g/t from 4m

Open pit mining operations are scheduled to commence at Tabakoroni in the coming months based on the previously defined Mineral Resource of 10.2 million tonnes @ 2.4 grams per tonne for 778,000 ounces of gold.

Starting in January 2016, RSG had an impressive run up from 25c to peak around $2.30 in September that year. Since then the share price went on a bit of a roller coaster ride for another six months before trading sideways between $1.30 and $1 for the last 14 months or so.

The drilling results announced today are fairly impressive. Wide intersections of high grade mineralisation, at depth at the Tabakoroni Main Zone but shallow at Tabakoroni Nord. I think we'll see some good growth in the RSG share price over the coming 12 months as they ramp up Tabakoroni, especially if the gold price stays above A$1,700.

big.chart-RSG.gif

Resolute Mining has been forming a nice uptrend over the last month on the back of good drilling results from the company's Tabakoroni Project in southern Mali and a strengthening A$ gold hedge book. RSG has forward sold an additional 30,000 ounces of gold at an average price of A$1,783 per ounce with scheduled monthly deliveries of 5,000 ounces between July 2019 and December 2019.

With the gold price looking particularly bullish recently and no obvious reason for it to turn bearish any time soon, we should see further northward share price movement in the near term for RSG and other quality gold stocks.

big.chart-RSG.gif

Missed your May post on this one @greggles ….. pity:(

Big widths .. good grades …… Know nothing about its financials but on the strength of those drilling results it should do well

RSG is recommended by few brokers as buy. (disclaimer - long time holder)
But now some thing not matching L
  1. Large volume
  2. Price down
  3. Major share holder selling out 5 million shares almost after the presentation on 4 Feb
  4. https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20190204/pdf/442btmlv254hgp.pdf
  5. https://www.asx.com.au/asx/markets/priceLookup.do?by=asxCodes&asxCodes=RSG
  6. John Wellborne's mediocore buying https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20190131/pdf/44280xrldv8y38.pdf
  7. Peter Sullivan's massive selling about $500,000 https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20190131/pdf/4427z0lvslplxb.pdf
  8. So many contradictions - hope market will unfold all these with price/disclosure

Looking at the Twiggs Money Flow set on a weekly but viewed on a daily chart can be interesting and this is an interesting view. It is saying chance of a fall in my mind but it is early days using this indicator in this way and I may be completely wrong in my assessment. No other indicator looks this negative that I can see. Just putting this up for fun and my own education. (This is Friday's chart, currently the stock is trading up 2.13% to $1.20).

rsg 23.3.19.png

G'day Miner :)

RSG has stayed above the falling overhead resistance from September '16 and is now riding on a rising support coming from November '18. So far so good! :xyxthumbs

rsg 29.4.19.png

It's been a great couple of months for RSG, up from 97c on 11 June to a high of $1.95 today.

On 13 June the company announced that the Queensland Government has granted a further three mining lease applications over areas which support the Ravenswood Expansion Project (REP), extending the surface area of Resolute's existing tenure and include areas within the operational footprint of the proposed Buck Reef West open pit, noise bunding zone, and nearby land required for infrastructure including roads and water management.

On 20 June RSG listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE).

On 30 July they advised that 12-month gold production of 305,436oz exceeded previous guidance of 300,000oz and AISC of US$924/oz is lower than guidance of US$960/oz for the 12 months to 30 June.

On 31 July the company announced that it is to acquire Toro Gold for US$274 million (US$130 million cash and 142.5 million Resolute shares). Toro Gold's flagship asset is the low-cost, high-margin Mako Gold Mine located in Senegal.

All in all a very positive couple of months for Resolute. A nice gap up today to highs not seen since 2016. A high gold price and solid margins are creating a perfect storm for RSG.

big.chart-RSG.gif

It's been a great couple of months for RSG, up from 97c on 11 June to a high of $1.95 today.

On 13 June the company announced that the Queensland Government has granted a further three mining lease applications over areas which support the Ravenswood Expansion Project (REP), extending the surface area of Resolute's existing tenure and include areas within the operational footprint of the proposed Buck Reef West open pit, noise bunding zone, and nearby land required for infrastructure including roads and water management.

On 20 June RSG listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE).

On 30 July they advised that 12-month gold production of 305,436oz exceeded previous guidance of 300,000oz and AISC of US$924/oz is lower than guidance of US$960/oz for the 12 months to 30 June.

On 31 July the company announced that it is to acquire Toro Gold for US$274 million (US$130 million cash and 142.5 million Resolute shares). Toro Gold's flagship asset is the low-cost, high-margin Mako Gold Mine located in Senegal.

All in all a very positive couple of months for Resolute. A nice gap up today to highs not seen since 2016. A high gold price and solid margins are creating a perfect storm for RSG.

View attachment 96537
Thanks @greggles for a very comprehensive positive update. I am happy to see how Trump makes gold diggers happy but others unhappy too :).
So I reckon this is the bottom price for RSG :) ?
Where are you @Ann and your positive update on RSG ?
Happy holder of RSG, NCM, RRL, ENR, AQG, ALK and SAR. Unfortunately sold out SBM CR.