Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

RSG - Resolute Mining

Looks like we're missing out here @finicky :banghead:

Screenshot 2023-04-05 at 3.40.20 pm.png

Is it bumptious to quote ones self?
I never worry about the one's that get away that I've judged as unsound as best I can
It's the Whitehaven (WHC) sort that rankle.

We watched this happen but didn't do anything. I think I had chosen my set of gold stocks and didn't want to add another Coup Central to the stable.

I suppose picking any gold producer over the past year would have been ok.

Screenshot 2024-07-12 at 3.50.52 PM.png

Might have just been unlucky not to be on the gold train (and particular stocks) over the past year. Just a matter of when the music stops. Might be a long dance.

Screenshot 2024-09-25 at 09.27.56.png

Had a punt on RSG today.
It has been tarred with the West African sovereign risk mantra, but it is operating in a different country to Burkina Farso.
plus it will put out a quarterly within the next few weeks which should show some pretty good cash flow.
Mick

Had a punt on RSG today.
It has been tarred with the West African sovereign risk mantra, but it is operating in a different country to Burkina Farso.
plus it will put out a quarterly within the next few weeks which should show some pretty good cash flow.
Mick
I admire your mettle on a day like today.

They have an MRE coming out this quarter that could surprise.

Output going up, AISC coming down, and unhedged. Could be a very good quarter.

Michael Gable (Fairmont Equities) tipping RSG on 'Share Tips', Oct 7.

Not Held
Not buyng anything African

"ASX:RSG
RSG is a $1.6b African based gold miner and explorer. We continue to be bullish on the gold price from here due to falling interest rates, a weakening US dollar, and increased central bank buying. As a mid-cap miner, it is highly leveraged to the increasing gold price. From a charting point of view, it has a very strong trend which is outperforming most of its peers."

Michael Gable (Fairmont Equities) tipping RSG on 'Share Tips', Oct 7.

Not Held
Not buyng anything African

"ASX:RSG
RSG is a $1.6b African based gold miner and explorer. We continue to be bullish on the gold price from here due to falling interest rates, a weakening US dollar, and increased central bank buying. As a mid-cap miner, it is highly leveraged to the increasing gold price. From a charting point of view, it has a very strong trend which is outperforming most of its peers."

We should have bought this.

Screenshot 2024-10-17 at 16.24.28.png

We should have bought this.
What do you mean "we" paleface?
I don't buy anything that doesn't have a chance of being a longer term investment. That = nothing in Africa.
"Africa's finished", as my erswhile Rhodesian neighbour, a dispossessed and menaced farmer said.

What do you mean "we" paleface?
I don't buy anything that doesn't have a chance of being a longer term investment. That = nothing in Africa.
"Africa's finished", as my erswhile Rhodesian neighbour, a dispossessed and menaced farmer said.

Well, I think @mullokintyre is the only smartface making a profit here.