Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

NVA - Nova Minerals

The potential capex of Estelle is going to scare the crap out of people. The IRR will be very low %. But if they do a starter pit at RPM that might fund capex up north. I think it requires a major with multi ore body experience to take forward. Any of the top 10.
Are you suggesting current management couldn't get it going?

Are you suggesting current management couldn't get it going?

Has any of the management taken a discovery to production and managed it? I'm not sure. The CEO is a geologist and I think their talent is in finding valuable dirt and then handing it over to a manager with deep pockets. That doesn't mean that this shouldn't do well. But, from what I know of the team, their plan will be to shore up the resource, do the feasibility studies to make it seem like it's valuable, and then sell it off. That's a standard plan for a company run by geologists.

Nova in Trading Halt, looking tor raise capital for its Alaska project, for drilling, environmental and metallurgical studies, working capital.

It is structured as a placement for $20 million priced at 70¢ a share, plus some options.

Nova in Trading Halt, looking tor raise capital for its Alaska project, for drilling, environmental and metallurgical studies, working capital.

It is structured as a placement for $20 million priced at 70¢ a share, plus some options.

70c, geesh. Last traded at .83. Was down at .60 last month, so maybe not that bad.

Jury is out for me, seems a fair bit of a discount. Unfortunately for longterm holders, its hard to forget the past and this doesn't suggest management care about the broader interest. At some point we need to stop drilling and get things going.

On 31 January 2023, Don George Evans of Woodlands, Western Australia, was sentenced in the Supreme Court of Western Australia to 12 months' imprisonment. Mr Evans will be released immediately upon entering into a recognisance of $5000, to be of good behaviour for two years.

The Court found that on 16 November 2015, Mr Evans, along with Mr Cooper and Mr Kimelman, used an online group chat to coordinate a series of trades in Quantum shares, with the purpose of artificially increasing the Quantum share price and encouraging additional investor activity.

Good thing no one posted here on November 16th 2015... 24th yes, 16th no.

MRE update and it's been smashed. I don't think they would have expected a 25% caning.

No matter how many ounces you have, if it's predominantly .3g/t it's going to be hard to get traction unless there's around 30Moz +. Even 20Moz wouldn't be enough from what I've seen out there. Perhaps they will get there one day, the district seems quite prospective for more deposits.

One thing that might turn it around and make it viable is the high grade areas expanding. 2-4 g/t would be a very good starter pit that could help fund the capex for Korbel which will be gigantic.

Might be of interest to a major who has developed and operated such a low grade massive tonnage operation.

Screenshot 2023-04-11 at 3.05.43 pm.png
Screenshot 2023-04-11 at 3.05.18 pm.png

Recently I've been picking things in the monthly comp that I own, which has been a bad, bad mistake. It's like putting the moz on yourself.

So, I'm picking this turkey this month, because it's a turkey. It's a dog with fleas, etc, etc. I'm channelling George Costanza and doing the opposite to what I think is right, because.. you know.

I'm a bit suspicious about today's trading though...

Screenshot 2023-06-30 at 7.19.31 pm.png

December 5, 2023
  • Nova Minerals (ASX:NVA) hits two high-grade surface gold anomalies at its flagship Estelle gold project in Alaska
  • Surface mapping and sampling program covers the entire project and has included 45 traverses and the collection of 674 soil samples, 446 rock samples, and 21 stream sediment samples
  • At Muddy Creek, Nova unearthed a surface gold anomaly stretching over 1.5 kilometres, with grades reaching 127 g/t gold
  • Nova plans to return next year for channel sampling, prioritising sheeted vein and fracture-fill mineralisation within the granodiorite host rock, with a focus on gold

Company Presentation:
1714321484567.png

Nova Minerals Limited (ASX:NVA) (the Company) advises that it is convening an Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM or Meeting) of shareholders to be held at 12.00pm (Melbourne time) on Friday, 31 May 2024 via a virtual meeting.
Company Presentation - March 2024.

I had this in Halloysite watch list, but maybe it's reincarnating
NOVA MINERALS LIMITED
listed 15/12/2017​
...a $35 million MC . up 10 per cent today to 16c.

Nova Minerals Limited (ASX: NVA, NASDAQ: NVA, FRA: QM3) holds Antimony-Gold prospects at Stibium and Styx on its over 500km2 flagship Estelle Project, located in the prolific Tintina Gold Belt in Alaska, which historically was also a North American antimony producer.

Nova CEO, Mr Christopher Gerteisen commented: “The initial antimony discovery results at Stibium last year were very encouraging. Now, with the 2024 follow-up field programs well advanced we can confirm the presence and wide spread nature of significant antimony in the form of massive stibnite vein zones across numerous prospects at Estelle, including Stibium and Styx. With serious efforts underway in the US to establish and fully secure domestic antimony supply chains, these significant at surface antimony discoveries put the Company in a strong position to fast track these prospects towards development. Bulk sampling has been conducted for metallurgical test work on Stibium and Styx material to develop a process flow sheet and plant design with the aim to produce saleable antimony products as soon as possible.

The Company is aggressively pursuing this potential early cash flow opportunity as a stand-alone small footprint antimony operation containing gold credits, that is separate from the larger RPM and Korbel gold project that it continues to progress concurrently. The Company is working closely with various US government agencies, including the Dept. of Defense, to potentially receive grant funding for fast tracking the Estelle antimony production. The Company believes its proposal applications already submitted for available grant funding will be taken under serious consideration, particularly in light of the recent announcement of China export restrictions."

now $0.165
Nova has executed a variation agreement with its largest institutional shareholder and convertible note holder Nebari Gold Fund 1, LP to reduce the month end cash covenant required under the previously announced loan agreement dated 21 November 2022 from US$2m to A$1m, and with the option to extend the convertible facility for a further 12 months out to 29 November 2026.

In addition to the recent US NASDAQ listing, the freeing up of this additional ~A$2m gives the Company the ability to accelerate the RPM early start up option to a Pre-Feasibility Study for delivery in 2025 by undertaking internal optimization studies aimed to investigate how it can potentially generate as much early cashflow as possible to organically fund our expansion plans across the Estelle project. It also gives the Company the ability to continue our advanced discussions with the US Dept. of Defense in relation to potentially establishing a starter antimony operation at Stibium in parallel.

MC under $40M ..and SP steady at $0.155. Recently adding to the coffers:

Nova (ASX: NVA, NASDAQ: NVA, NVAWW OTC: NVAAF, FSE: QM3) announces the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 430,000 American Depository Shares, with an ADS-to-ordinary-share ratio of 1 to 60 (25,800,000 ordinary shares), at a price to the public of US$5.00 per ADS, for gross proceeds of US$2,150,000, before deducting underwriting discounts and offering expenses. In addition, Nova has granted the underwriters a 45-day option to purchase up to an additional 43,000 ADSs to cover over-allotments, if any.

The Company intends to use the proceeds for resource and exploration field programs, including additional drilling and exploration, feasibility studies, and general working capital.
The shares are to be issued using the Company’s available placement capacity under LR7.1 and LR7.1A.