Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

NVA - Nova Minerals

New quarterly report out.
I may be too impatient, keep waiting for some miracle results to give me a lovely windfall and just keep getting more good ole practical plans to test and sample, test and sample..... :)

I am not sure how to interpret their comments re the Gardner area that they are postponing drill testing for REE until they have more accurately defined targets for REE mineralisation.
Does anyone think some of the initial results REE they are getting are not so good hence the postponing to "define targets" and then trying to talk up the gold and uranium prospects again? Or maybe due to low cash they have to really make sure they have the sites and goals they want to drill and test for right on so the drilling money not wasted?
Anyone who someone who knows something about mining companies in the exploration phase (as opposed to me ) that would like to comment on the report? Is the low cash on hand a problem?

QUR has a chairman that will not throw money around without good reason. The cash burn is low and I would expect him to keep it that way. It looks as though the preliminary work hasn't yet defined the best targets to drill. The results appear good and they seem to taken from more than just rock chips. They seem prove the initial rock chip samples as indicating a definite prospect. Still a spec but at the price still a good spec in my opinion. Not one to bet the house on.:2twocents

QUR still treading water.I haven't given up on this one yet. I'm sure they are still trying to prove to the investing world that they really do have rare earth potential. Without a lot of cash to throw around they will be slow to get the results. While they say they are still looking I'll be still holding. At least with the SP at 1c the shares can't get much lower.

Well the SP could get lower than the 1c and they did. However they are battling to return to the 1c mark probably riding on the back of the NTU drilling results. NTU has made good ground so I am looking for the nearology effect that should benefit QUR. I'm also looking for their next report that should come out any day now.:2twocents

There is new life at QUR.

It has lost it's mining focus and is in the process of purchasing an Israel IT company LogiTag. The product is electronic tags that can be applied and used across a complete range of products.
http://logi-tag.com/

Already seen a big jump in SP after consolidation of the share register.

Certainly worth a closer look.

Quantum Resources (QUR) is further advanced in its planned acquisition of Israel based LogiTag Systems, a cloud software inventory management developer. Earlier this month, Melbourne-based Quantum announced it would exit the resources sector to acquire LogiTag and its proprietary technology that automates and integrates the inventory management and supply chain system.

Focus for the cloud-based system, along with associated hardware, is the U.S. healthcare market and the global medical device manufacturer market.

During a 30 day option period Quantum can purchase all of the vendors' rights and interests in the issued shares of LogiTag for an initial $250,000 fee and further payment of $250,000 on exercise of the call option.

Once the deal moves ahead, Quantum will issue 290,000,000 new shares to the vendors of LogiTag in exchange for 100% of the issued capital in LogiTag. Based on the planned enlarged capital, the vendors would account for circa 57% of the company to be re-named LogiTag.

Additional milestone shares will be issued to the vendors.

LogiTag has forecast it will report revenue in excess of A$8 million for FY2016.

Along the way there are a number of conditions precedent including successful due diligence, gaining all consents, a prospectus issue and compliance with Chapter 1 and 2 of the ASX Listing Rules.

Quantum secured commitments from sophisticated and professional investors and raised $972,000 via placements of ordinary shares at $0.04 and $0.0616 respectively. Last sale was at $0.086.
From Proactive investors

QUR on the move today after announcing that "it has entered into a strategic Memorandum of Understanding with Far Resources under which the two parties have agreed to work together and collaborate in assessing the synergies between the companies neighbouring lithium projects; and the possible development of the Manitoba region whether by joint venture or other."

The news seems to have stimulated a lot of buying. Quantum Resources currently up 92.86% to 2.7c on turnover of more than 230 million shares.

Lithium reaching fever pitch quickly. Too many to invest in so just have to pick the best I suppose.

On December 11th, 2017, Quantum Resources Limited (QUR) changed its name and ASX code to Nova Minerals Limited (NVA).

big.gif

My entry for the March competition is mainly on recent action and the drop in selling yesterday when other gold stocks were hit bad.

I'm also of the view that the high Aussie gold price will soon hit market sentiment and our emerging goldies will be a place to divert cash. IMHO

NVA up from 5c to 21c in the last two and a half months. Today it has moved up from 18c to 21c on increasing volume and is looking like a potential breakout.

Here are the highlights from their Quarterly Activities Report announced on 26 October:

NVA_highlights.png

Assay results from Estelle aren't far away so news flow should be good in the near future. Watching for a high volume break over 21c.

big.chart-NVA.gif

Thompson Brothers Lithium Project

As resulted in depressed lithium prices and a continued slowdown in the lithium market, we have maintained the Thompson Brothers Lithium Project to be development ready in anticipation of the electric car revolution..... Our 74% owned subsidiary, Snow Lake Resources, therefore has a strong interest in proceeding with a listing process.

NVA is raising capital ..... $15 million, upsized from an initial $10M, at 11c a share. Nova was trading at 14.5c on Friday.

The flagship asset for Nova is its Estelle Gold Project in Alaska, where recent drilling has returned results strong enough to start the pre-feasibility study.

The company also owns a controlling stake in Snow Lake Resources, a lithium project, which has filed for an initial public offering in the United States valuing it at about $US120 million.

I was going to go into the re-open auction but it was going to open up 50% and I thought, hmm, maybe too late to play this.

Still, that intersection is the best single hole I have seen in any gold deposit.

This hasn't taken it to all time highs so there might be some more to make from this. I've got no idea what they've really got and why it exploded last year. I guess it's this project and they got some similar results out. Wish I had have seen this earlier... Off the radar.

Screen Shot 2021-10-11 at 12.17.59 pm.png