Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

NVA - Nova Minerals

Reactions
The sellers are very limited now 400 000 in total, i don't hold these shares but think they may have some upside on the short term with volume. Volume is very possible because of the U prospects in the way of a possible granting of further acreage in very near future, but with the limited cash at hand i cant see them moving to far forward long term or to drilling these projects without a share placement or JV.

Shares outstanding 310,597,528

Options over 140 000 000 ex .10 cents

Total current assets $671, 000
with only $127, 000 of that cash

Attachments

• chart.gif
    chart.gif
    7.5 KB · Views: 217
:) Well a chart is a chart Surfingman, I was actually referring to the fact that the Captain picked this one for the April comp and if I know him it would have been based on charting alone.

And it is up!

Thanks for those kind words Julles (Aka Braveheart)

You have indeed always been my Good Luck Charm Braveheart as we sailed the High and Low seas of the ASX over the last 4 years
Sometimes she has been kind and Sometimes she has been down right merciless

Such is Life at Sea I guess?

It seems like it might take us a couple of attempts to get through that cold front at ~0.051
But Heck!
We are in no hurry
We have plenty of food, water and Rum/Bundy onboard
and your favourite energy food
Chocolate bars!
and mine
Burgers and Chips

Fear not Brave and Loyal Sea-Cadet-Officer Braveheart
(and Ample Cook)
Those Greedy Landlabbers are only trying to scare us off before it gets serious
Little do they know I have pulled out all the stops

It is all or nothing for us Braveheart
when you consider our fine spread of sails
(ie: Sound Money Management Skills)

Salute and Gods' Speed

PS Thanks Julles for refering me to this site
I have always had great Fun sailing the ASX with you onboard and I must say
The food has always been ample

Attachments

• Sea-Cadet- Officer & Ample Cook Braveheart.jpg
    Sea-Cadet- Officer & Ample Cook Braveheart.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 207
True to form Charlie.
The champion of charting and TA, with yet another fine example for readers to observe.
For those who missed the technical clues you based this forecast on you, Charlie, might want to add something.
I will simply review the Tarot and chicken entrails for more clues.
Perhaps the mere thought of a uranium find has excited the markets to yet more action among the penny dreadfuls.
Enjoy the sailing.

Crikey Braveheart!
Was that you?
It wasn't me!
What's your take on that ~$1,000,000 manoeuvre and then the cover-up???

Salute and have a safe and happy Easter break

Attachments

• XYZ Yacht.GIF
    XYZ Yacht.GIF
    47.6 KB · Views: 195
T'wasn't me Cap, I wish!

I wasn't watching close enough to know, but it looks like a dump on the charts. Vre? early Days? It's on my watch list.

I will continue to watch with interest. Have a look at Dgr and Hdn I hold both at the moment and expect both to go up. Please feel free to comment.

Happy Easter to you and yours and all out there in ASF land!

Crikey Braveheart!
Was that you?
It wasn't me!
What's your take on that ~$1,000,000 manoeuvre and then the cover-up???

Salute and have a safe and happy Easter break

Crikey Braveheart!
That $1,000,000 Man of the Sea struck again at dawn on the open
he now has $2,000,000 worth
+ or - a few pennies to scare off the gutless landlubbers

Seems like I'm in for a long term haul
I have set the widest stops you have ever seen
(the 20 day PSAR)
I have also set a 9 EMA just to see how she goes?

That's what I call "Going for Broke" with an Ounce of Safety

That's great going with your your Tanden spread DGR and HDN
You are unbelievable !

I am so very very proud of you!
XOXOX
XOXO
XOX
XO
X

Salute and Gods' speed

Attachments

• Capn.gif
    Capn.gif
    9.4 KB · Views: 165
Speeding ticket where Mr Gutnick discloses that a company he happens to be Director of has sold a large parcel of Quantam shares.

Announcement to follow shortly.

Question is to whom did he sell them too?? :confused:

Ahoy Braveheart

That was not really Plain Sailing today
Was it?
I knew they would try to scare me off
Thank God I sail for broke with these little pink sheets

I am hoping this yet to be named $2,000,000 buyer is a Man of the Sea like us
It could really get exciting if he were?

A frienldy Takeover perhaps by a seaman of the Highest Calibre would be nice ?

Probably just wishfull thinking I guess

Don't you just hate thinking?

Salute and Gods' Speed

Attachments

• XYZ Yacht.GIF
    XYZ Yacht.GIF
    47.6 KB · Views: 153
A long time between posts on QUR. I'm always looking for the one that is down but not out and may just come home with the bacon. I've decided to put a few of these in the bottom drawer. It is no good looking in the top 200 for that lottery winner. Very few in that class will double during the next year. Most will just hold their value plus give a little more than bank interest in return because they have little risk and the price is calculated at their value in most cases.

So into the penny stocks. Most penny stocks are actually penny stocks because they have spent all their foundation capital plus more getting there. It is necessary to see if they have actually got some value for the money they have spent in the form of something that could pay off big time.

Maybe QUR is one of these. Mainly a uranium explorer but maybe about to find a rare earth deposit that could be the company maker. It has a neighbour in NTU that has just changed its name from Northern Uranium to Northern Resources and changed its key focus from uranium to rare earths. Lynas has taken a respectable holding in NTU and that is an indication to me that it has prospects. The stock market also thinks the same. I bought 200,000 NTU @5c a few months ago today they are 71c.

Some of the NTU speculation is starting to rub off onto QUR. I'm taking the hint and getting in. Now this is a spec and nobody should invest in this type of stock with money that they can't afford to lose. DYOR.:eek:ld:

A long time between posts on QUR. I'm always looking for the one that is down but not out and may just come home with the bacon. I've decided to put a few of these in the bottom drawer. It is no good looking in the top 200 for that lottery winner. Very few in that class will double during the next year. Most will just hold their value plus give a little more than bank interest in return because they have little risk and the price is calculated at their value in most cases.

So into the penny stocks. Most penny stocks are actually penny stocks because they have spent all their foundation capital plus more getting there. It is necessary to see if they have actually got some value for the money they have spent in the form of something that could pay off big time.

Maybe QUR is one of these. Mainly a uranium explorer but maybe about to find a rare earth deposit that could be the company maker. It has a neighbour in NTU that has just changed its name from Northern Uranium to Northern Resources and changed its key focus from uranium to rare earths. Lynas has taken a respectable holding in NTU and that is an indication to me that it has prospects. The stock market also thinks the same. I bought 200,000 NTU @5c a few months ago today they are 71c.

Some of the NTU speculation is starting to rub off onto QUR. I'm taking the hint and getting in. Now this is a spec and nobody should invest in this type of stock with money that they can't afford to lose. DYOR.:eek:ld:

Wow, your right. Last post before yours was back in 07. Clearly no interest in it at the moment, very low volumes traded. Do you worry about these low volumes? Does it just mean that it will be highly volatile? Interesting about ntu being qur's neighbour, could definately rub off. Definatley a risk but seem to be a big upside to...

also looking at the chart seems to be in a steady down trend, more supply than demand. Nioka, are you just sitting on it waiting for them to find a nice reserve?

also looking at the chart seems to be in a steady down trend, more supply than demand. Nioka, are you just sitting on it waiting for them to find a nice reserve?

Just sitting on this one for now, it is much a spec. It is in an area where there are some interesting finds of rare earths and has rare earth possibilities.I've done well with LYC getting in near the bottom, then with NTU the same story. At current price for QUR a couple of hundred thousand shares put away for a year have the potential for high yield if they come up with a rare earth deposit that contains the heavy rare earths that are indicated for the area.

Not one to bet your socks on. Prospecting stocks always have a steady downtrend as they are not earning and slowly run down cash reserves. They need to discover paydirt before they run out completely. That is why they are speculative.

I work on the basis of investing 20% of profit from any spec that pays off into more spec stocks in the same field.

DYOR. It doesn't always work out.;)

Just sitting on this one for now, it is much a spec. It is in an area where there are some interesting finds of rare earths and has rare earth possibilities.I've done well with LYC getting in near the bottom, then with NTU the same story. At current price for QUR a couple of hundred thousand shares put away for a year have the potential for high yield if they come up with a rare earth deposit that contains the heavy rare earths that are indicated for the area.

Not one to bet your socks on. Prospecting stocks always have a steady downtrend as they are not earning and slowly run down cash reserves. They need to discover paydirt before they run out completely. That is why they are speculative.

I work on the basis of investing 20% of profit from any spec that pays off into more spec stocks in the same field.

DYOR. It doesn't always work out.;)

Thanks so much for the detailed reply/ explanation. Really appreciate it mate! Thanks for the explanation on the downtrend, seems so obvious now that you've told me. Might not be bad grabbing a few 100k and hoping for the best.

Anyone follow me on this?. Up 33.33% today on no news. Bots buying up so someone is interested. NTU, its neighbour continues its march towards $1. Some of this must rub off on to QUR. Still a spec but for those that can afford the risk it must be one worth looking at.:)

Anyone follow me on this?. Up 33.33% today on no news. Bots buying up so someone is interested. NTU, its neighbour continues its march towards $1. Some of this must rub off on to QUR. Still a spec but for those that can afford the risk it must be one worth looking at.:)

Yes, I did Nioka! just saw the rise today. I only put a little amount in as I thought Id better be prepared in case I lost the lot. As always following your forum posts around the place has led me to some nice gains.
:)

Yep I jumped on this for a very small amount of money
just punt really

Wish I had backed it for more but funds are tight right now
may have to sell something else

James