Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Mr. Trump (The Donald) To Win in 2024

The disgustingly pudgy maudlin leftie leafleter comes through for Trump. We'll accept anybody - temporarily.

I am expecting Trump to get up at this stage, not good news for Australia but at least will give cult members something to cheer about for a short time before Trumps sends it all pear shape.

Mentally it's looking like he will end up worse than Biden but in an unhinged way.

This is a repost of mine but it’s important.

Just sayin’.

I’m calling the election for Donald J Trump.

Barring a significant medical event or death he is a shoe in for being the next POTUS.

And it will be by a large margin of the popular vote.

gg

Regarding the removed youtube vid that I posted above: it was featuring film maker Michael Moore, the arch liberal bleeding heart champion of the U.S working class.
It's from back in 2016 and was edited to show him presenting a view of Donald from the point if view of disempowered working class people. Not his view of Trump at all.
These days he's showing up slimmed down by Ozempic and pointing out that arab Americans in Michigan will vote again for Kamala if she will just clearly state that the U.S govt will stop supporting Israel in the mass killing of Palestinians.

VERDICT​

Misleading video. Liberal filmmaker Michael Moore is discussing why some voters favor former U.S. President Donald Trump in a clip from his stand-up show, not voicing his support for Trump.
This article was produced by the Reuters Fact Check team.