Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

MKR - Manuka Resources

Takes a long time to a get a mine going in New Zealand, starts to resemble the timelimes of aanother New, this time South Wales.
16 years and counting.
Mick
1700179784122.png

Yrp
Takes a long time to a get a mine going in New Zealand, starts to resemble the timelimes of aanother New, this time South Wales.
16 years and counting.
Mick
View attachment 165836
Yep Mick you can say that again - come join me in KAU club lol as similar predicament/dilemma with sp at 52 week lows despite AUD Gold at almost record highs.

Most Gold stocks unfortunately continue to be unloved but thinking only a matter of time till tide changes. I'm holding steadfast in hope.

P.S. Been in & out of MKR 3 times these past 12 months.. thinking of perhaps taking the bait again soon

As part of the company AGM, and the following slide was part of the chairmans address.
1700515700782.png

I wrote to the company to what economic conditons caused its production halt in the first place, what level of economic conditons are required to dictate its opening.
Just like the last time I wrote to the company, got zilch in response.
Have put this lot of directors into my extensive director black list.
Mick

MKR having a few up days in a row on reasonable volume.
Hit .056 today after its low of .041 back in late November,
Not getting excited yet, still has a long way to go before I am in the money.
Maybe the market thinks the economic conditions are ok to reopen the Wonawinta silver production
Mick

MKR having a few up days in a row on reasonable volume.
Hit .056 today after its low of .041 back in late November,
Not getting excited yet, still has a long way to go before I am in the money.
Maybe the market thinks the economic conditions are ok to reopen the Wonawinta silver production
Mick
And today its up 36% on some goodish volume.
Someone wants a chunk of this one.
Still only half way to my average buy price of 0.162.
To those chartists who interpret these things, can I safely assume its closed well above that down ward channel it has seen to be stuck in since the beginning of the year?
1702016145614.png

Mick

Last edited:
The Cooking Show Stock is up another 6% today on good volume.
Next stop is most recent high of 10.
Abundant riches await me.
Mick

MKR got a please explain from the headmaster.
Nothing of importance they said, just the market reacting to some pronouncements by the newly minted New Zealand Government re
REMS.
the Company understands that the New Zealand government will begin a process whereby it will “Investigate the strategic opportunities in New Zealand’s mineral resources, including vanadium, and develop a plan to develop these opportunities”2 and that such initiatives may include the creation of a Critical Minerals List3 and a fast tracked consent and permitting process for natural resource projects that are considered by the government to be of “national significance4”.
Still plenty of buying this morning, so perhaps the run up is not stalling just yet.
Mick

The cooking show stock in Trading Halt pending another skim off for the sophistos and other important people.
Still no response from the Co about my qeeries re the silver production.Mick

MKR having another run, up 15% today.
Maybe all the instos and sophs have taken their stag profit after the company gave them the gift of el cheapo shares at 0.07.

1709871419455.png

Mick

MKR having another run, up 15% today.
Maybe all the instos and sophs have taken their stag profit after the company gave them the gift of el cheapo shares at 0.07.
I noticed that ... or in sympathy with MAG getting Fortescue on board their NSW project?

The chart for the cooking show stock having another go at breaking into double figures,
Will it hold this time?
Announcement about shifting to on site processong at mt Boppy rather than trucking the ore to Wonawinta silver mine processing plant.
This is great news because it will cost a lot less process on site rather than trucking ore 150 km's.
But from my perspective, the better news is that it will free up the Wonawintra plant to allow a restart of silver mining/processing at Wonawinta.
I fully suspect the improved silver prices are part of this procedural change.
Mick

1712641825047.png

MKR still planning on producing first gold from Mt Boppy on site plant in Qtr 4 of 20224.
The latest announcement did not tell me much of what I already knew.
Will i ever get my money back on this sucker?
Mick
1723430465920.png

In a moment of perverse stupidity, I chose MKR for the September comp.
It is down today, about 8% down, so I hope it keeps falling till the start of September, then it can rattle up again.
Fortunately for them, they already have permits for their mines, so unlikely to be kneecapped by that scrag Plibersek.
Mick

Damn, the cooking show stock has taken off early, up 16% today.
Maybe its a few more of the silver hunter punters who jumped out of SVL.
Mick

Bloody Hell, MKR up another 21% today, the last day before the sep comp starts.
Why couldn't they wait until next Monday?
did another run today, first day of September... at one stage, we're talking 0.1c increments, it was up 22 per cent... closed 18 per cent higher.

1.mullokintyreMKR
0.027​
0.006​

I really am not sure why I have persisted with trading MKR, but I do.
The 5 Year chart looks awful.
Must be a lot of punters out there who have lost their shirts and other items of clothing.
Mick

1725497333170.png