Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

MKR - Manuka Resources

Been caught out dipping my toe before.
Lucky to have any feet left , much less toes.
I will buy more, but not until I have some (very) convincing signs it has at least bottomed, if not turned upwards.
mick
I'm yet to dip my toe here in MKR (my June '23 comp. tip) as still waiting on the sidelines/on watchlist for now ( decided on YOJ instead the other day @ 0.014 )
Good luck! ?

Been caught out dipping my toe before.
Lucky to have any feet left , much less toes.
I will buy more, but not until I have some (very) convincing signs it has at least bottomed, if not turned upwards.
mick
Good news this morning as MKR announced that gold production has recommenced at Mt Boppy :)

Market depth improved significantly this morning with MKR trading @ 0.06c +11.11% .. dyor

MKR analysis

Screenshot_2023-06-18-11-50-58-10_81b5f59f81a9801c9f112972edbe649b.jpg

Seems like decent support kicking in around 0.05c level imo as MKR market depth has improved dramatically/bullish signs
(not investment/trading advice per say) dyor

Screenshot_2023-06-30-11-39-54-21_81b5f59f81a9801c9f112972edbe649b.jpg

Recently touched 52 week low's (way below recent cap. raising price) before market depth sentiment improved with share price showing 'signs of life' lol
(disclosure held & my July comp. tip)

AUD Gold price still quite healthy @ $2,882

Screenshot_2023-07-01-21-52-13-34_81b5f59f81a9801c9f112972edbe649b.jpg

The cooking show stock quarterly out, and its not great reading.
Cash is dangerously low after they started the Mt Boppy gold production again.
But they say that the gold receipts did fall within the quarterly so it kinda skewed the results.
They aim to get 22-25k ounces a year to fund the next three years of exploration.
Nice for keeping all the workers and execs in a job, but SFA for shareholders.
Still nothing concrete on the Wonawinta silver deposit, which was the main reason I originally bought into the share.
Not happy jan.
Mick

The cooking show stock quarterly out, and its not great reading.
Cash is dangerously low after they started the Mt Boppy gold production again.
But they say that the gold receipts did fall within the quarterly so it kinda skewed the results.
They aim to get 22-25k ounces a year to fund the next three years of exploration.
Nice for keeping all the workers and execs in a job, but SFA for shareholders.
Still nothing concrete on the Wonawinta silver deposit, which was the main reason I originally bought into the share.
Not happy jan.
Mick
Yeah Mick unfortunately MKR cash position is dangerously low for my liking - noticed big 520K parcel seller appeared this afternoon @ 0.055c

Big buyer stepped up this morning in MKR @ 0.052c

P.S. Commenced Gold production output recently which will help/improve their cashflow margins given AUD Gold price close to $3K!

The cooking show stock released an updated MRE today, and the stock went down 6%.
Obviosuly the market was not that impressed.
1692859652900.png

On the face of it, one mightb be tempted to think the market was a tad harsh, 360% increase looks pretty substantial.

Problem is a 360 increase on an inital 40k tonnage is still less than a 5% increase on a 2 million tonnage.

its gone from sub atomic size to minuscule,
I was really interested in the Wonawinta silver project, but there is precious little info about the refurbishment of the processing facility to increase its nameplate capacity to 1mt p.a, despite having a larger number of pesonesll than at the Mt boppy mine.
1692860169337.png

The current gold production is really all about keeping the company alive before they come out with some sort of plan for wonarinta.
There is already some sizeable CAPEX that has been done by the original owners, Cobar Consolidated before the administrators took over, and MKR have done further work on installing ball mills and upgrading electric drives.
But apart from processing some stockpiled Orebodies, mining at Wonawinta has been in suspension, with very little information about what happens next.
Since its inception MKR has chewed up the money of the shareholders while keeping staff and contractors on a nice wicket.
I suspect it will never make enough free cash to provide shareholders with anything except hope.
Mick

The cooking show stock released an updated MRE today, and the stock went down 6%.
Obviosuly the market was not that impressed.
View attachment 161347

On the face of it, one mightb be tempted to think the market was a tad harsh, 360% increase looks pretty substantial.

Problem is a 360 increase on an inital 40k tonnage is still less than a 5% increase on a 2 million tonnage.

its gone from sub atomic size to minuscule,
I was really interested in the Wonawinta silver project, but there is precious little info about the refurbishment of the processing facility to increase its nameplate capacity to 1mt p.a, despite having a larger number of pesonesll than at the Mt boppy mine.
View attachment 161348

The current gold production is really all about keeping the company alive before they come out with some sort of plan for wonarinta.
There is already some sizeable CAPEX that has been done by the original owners, Cobar Consolidated before the administrators took over, and MKR have done further work on installing ball mills and upgrading electric drives.
But apart from processing some stockpiled Orebodies, mining at Wonawinta has been in suspension, with very little information about what happens next.
Since its inception MKR has chewed up the money of the shareholders while keeping staff and contractors on a nice wicket.
I suspect it will never make enough free cash to provide shareholders with anything except hope.
Mick
Good summary there Mick as appreciate your thoughts (thanks).

Let's hope precious metals (namely gold & silver) spike higher & higher going forward as then believe MKR will re-rate significantly in due course as a result.

Meanwhile, MKR are currently getting in some good cash flow $$ based on weekly gold production output as announced recently. Good luck! ?

the cooking show stock hit another 52 week low this afternoon of 0.041, then inexplicably shot ou to 0.051.
Not a great volume, looks like someone wants the SP higher.
Must be another cap raise coming.
Mick

Cooking show stock up 12.5% today on tiny volume.
The quarterly is out, makes ok reading.
1698709382647.png

Not getting too excited.
Mick