Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Israel committing Genocide in Gaza

Reactions
The Israeli government is committing genocide in Gaza.

Let's make no bones about it.

Under the guise of the attempted eradication of Hamas, they are systematically destroying Gazan homes, livelihoods and lives.

Death, destruction, displacement, starvation, contempt and revenge is being dished out on innocent children and their families.

Israel is actively thwarting attempts by the international community to provide humanitarian aid.

This is a holocaust of the Gazan people's being committed by people who should know better.

Is this such a distorted distopian world where this is allowed to continue?
Netanyahu needs to be brought before the courts.

Some in the international community are willing to call it what it is- GENOCIDE.

The professional propaganda put out by Israel is astounding.
The Australian government stopped humanitarian aid on the whim of an accusation by Israel.

Israeli "people" blockaded the only entry to Gaza to stop humanitarian aid trucks from entering. The Israeli forces did not stop these "people".
Were they actually engaged to stop aid trucks?

Meanwhile, arguably nearly 200 aid workers have been killed. Intentionally or not, tragic "accidents" have been killing those innocent and willing to help with humanitarian aid.

Are the Israeli forces so inept?
They have been trained by the US!

It all stinks of ulterior motives and cover ups and industries of war.

I guess I will be labelled as anti Semitic now.
I feel sorry for the Israeli people who's government and forces are committing this atrocity against the majorities will.

It's gone way way beyond acceptable revenge on Hamas.
Meanwhile, hostages are suffering and aren't, and haven't been, the focus of efforts for quite a while now.

20240510_113505.jpg

I don't think Israel is deliberately committing genocide.

They have a reckless disregard for the life of civilians, including multinational aid agency workers and really don't care how many "others" they kill as long as they get rid of Hamas.

They may well have committed war crimes along the way, but do we have a clean skin?

Ben Roberts Smith hasn't been charged with anything despite a lot of evidence of his acts.

Wow, puts into perspective the plight of women in some places... worthwhile viewing for the lefties who demonise cis Aussie males.

Australian men are woke, only killing one women every 9 days or so.

Under the guise of the attempted eradication of Hamas, they are systematically destroying Gazan homes, livelihoods and lives.

Death, destruction, displacement, starvation, contempt and revenge is being dished out on innocent children and their families.

Israel is actively thwarting attempts by the international community to provide humanitarian aid.

This is a holocaust of the Gazan people's being committed by people who should know better.

Some in the international community are willing to call it what it is- GENOCIDE.

The Australian government stopped humanitarian aid on the whim of an accusation by Israel.

Israeli "people" blockaded the only entry to Gaza to stop humanitarian aid trucks from entering. The Israeli forces did not stop these "people".

Meanwhile, arguably nearly 200 aid workers have been killed. Intentionally or not, tragic "accidents" have been killing those innocent and willing to help with humanitarian aid.

I feel sorry for the Israeli people who's government and forces are committing this atrocity against the majorities will.

Meanwhile, hostages are suffering and aren't, and haven't been, the focus of efforts for quite a while now.

I don't know... it's a great relief that we are supporting a government that's only killed 20,000 to 35,000 women and children rather than 10's of thousands of Christians.

Almost added a laughter emoji to that, but it would have been in rather poor taste for the topic. Still, it was nice sarcasm - could be a headline in the satire sites that Bas likes.

Apologies was poor taste.

1.5 % - 2.0% Loss of Life in this Great War of destruction is Negligible when you see how many Civilians were not killed in such a huge population
IMHO I feel the IDF has done brilliantly to limit the casualties so LOW -VERY LOW
AND Continues to do so

I don't think Israel is deliberately committing genocide.

They have a reckless disregard for the life of civilians, including multinational aid agency workers and really don't care how many "others" they kill as long as they get rid of Hamas.

They may well have committed war crimes along the way, but do we have a clean skin?

Ben Roberts Smith hasn't been charged with anything despite a lot of evidence of his acts.
Genocide is a deliberate act.

The Zionists made this a mission over 100 years ago when Jews began to settle Palestine. Terrorism soon followed with Haganah formed in 1920, and two more radical Zionist paramilitaries formed decades later: Irgun (1931) and Lehi or "the Stern Gang" (1940). Few at ASF would have been born that far back.

Skipping the history lesson and moving to post Oct 7, 2023 events, the IDF has perfectly met every contemporary definition of genocide.
Israel has been:
  • Killing Palestinian civilians in Gaza
  • Causing them serious bodily and mental harm
  • Deliberately inflicting on Palestinians conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole
  • Imposing measures intended to prevent births by deliberately targeting women
  • Forcibly kidnapping and deliberately killing children
The United Nations also includes a mental element - "the "intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group". In this regard Israel has vowed to wipe Gaza off the map.

Other acts of the Zionists that defy every concept of morality:
  • Deliberately bombing schools, hospitals and places of worship, including historic sites
  • Preventing the supply of food, water and medicine
  • Continuing declarations of safe zones that are then deliberately bombed
  • Specifically targeting and murdering civilians via drones
  • Specifically targeting media, with most PRESS now murdered
  • Specifically targeting NGOs and a myriad of international aid agencies.
Despite what the world knows has happened and continues to happen, there is no western sanctioning of Israel's actions, and Australia continues to contravene the ICJ ruling that prevents military aid to Israel. Our Penny Wong is MIA on genocide.

And just to show how far back the well documented demise of Palestinians goes, this photo from April 1948 shows the work of Irgun and Lehi militants who jointly committed the Deir Yassin massacre of at least 107 Palestinian villagers, including women and children. (Deir Yassin was a Palestinian village of around 600 people near Jerusalem).
1724922343998.png

The Zionist's final solution is next to do to the West Bank the same as it has to Gaza.
If Hamas was the basis for wiping Gaza off the map, what reason could they find for doing this in the West Bank?
Here's the BBC parroting the lies that are time and again fed to them by Israel.
Here's reality:
Civilians
Children
Housing
Land (Nablus)
Farms
Roads
Monuments
The world's most moral army allows this to happen across Palestine and are often the beneficiaries of those they dispossessed:

On this subject, i am biased as i consider the green plague a civilisational plague and Israel used to be a fortress blocking the advances toward Europe
Europe has fallen and they deserve what they get, do not really care as much.
Israel is leveraging the deep state hate of Russia China and Iran , in a time where US support is wading, is heartless and i pity civilians on both sides.
Not sure there is much justification in IDF bombing in Syria, or 2 days ago blowing up oil reserves and installation in Yemen..look on a map..but they can wo retribution so.
One item i remarked today on the images of the missiles strikes.
2 different ones from news network:
You can clearly see the missiles heading down and then a fast boost..and maybe splits into multi heads before final strikes:
Heavily targetted it seems and in the space of a dozen second film, you see 6 or 7 of these with ground explosion line with previous trajectory .
Basically the absence of any , or any efficient counter system..the steel dome MIA
French comments were discussing a F-35 base in the Negev(sp?) which might have been hit severely...who knows
It also seems that as with first strike was it last month , targets were not civilians🙏..probably why they got the ok from the Kremlin/China?
I am sure we will get a lot of glorious propaganda about how inefficient Iran was and how glorious the Patriots batteries are etc.
But the fact is that the technological unbalance which used to favor the west and Israel obviously, is waning.
And i am sure we can all thank the Biden family and Zelinsky at least partly for that

One item i remarked today on the images of the missiles strikes.
2 different ones from news network:
You can clearly see the missiles heading down and then a fast boost..and maybe splits into multi heads before final strikes:
Heavily targetted it seems and in the space of a dozen second film, you see 6 or 7 of these with ground explosion line with previous trajectory .
Basically the absence of any , or any efficient counter system..the steel dome MIA

A few things 1st the Iron Dome is not for ballistic missiles ( latest attack from Iran) its for flat trajectory missiles so not used against the latest attack.
What would have been likely used to intercept the Iran attack is Arrow missiles plus what ever the US destroyers used.

2nd point is with the ballistic missiles their trajectory and impact area is easily calculated and if the target is on no consequence (however they may measure that) no action is taking so the warheads impact and explode.

A professor on ABC radio explained today in great detail.

Probably blocked or blocking the leftist radicals so not much of a conversation
I also noticed this,:
India willingly putting its troop exposed to US strikes
so a tacit support to iran?

Probably blocked or blocking the leftist radicals so not much of a conversation
I also noticed this,:
India willingly putting its troop exposed to US strikes
so a tacit support to iran?

I've wondered about the wisdom of inviting India to join the Quad.

This doesn't help.