Votes: 35 6.0%
  • God's existance is equally probable and improbable

Votes: 51 8.7%
  • I dont think the existance of god is probable

Votes: 112 19.1%
  • I know there is no GOD we are a random quirk of nature

Votes: 167 28.5%

• Total voters
If we didn't have religion we would not have wars, .

No, I don't agree- we would have wars anyway, religion is just used as an excuse often to hide a bad case of xenophobia.:( It's just sad, what would those aliens think of us?:2twocents

You do know that religion was made to explain why things happen in this world. In ancient times they used to give sacrifices to the "sun god" to please him in case the sun didn't rise the next morning. Now we all know that this is not true as the sun will continue to rise whilst the earth is spinning and the sun is blazing.

Same thing today. As we humans still don't understand the mysteries of death, people still use a god, or what have you, to give an explanation to this. As science continues to disprove religious beliefs, hopefully people might awake from this.

Look at Scientology as an example. It's a freakin cult! Believing that aliens put us here, that the Holocaust didn't happen, and getting members to hand over all money, kids for labour, and general good things in life is insane. Google Scientology + crazy.... over 1.4 million hits

There was this small tribe that beleived gods name was Jaweh & lived in a temple on a mountain, then the Romans burnt the temple down & they decided God was up higher in the clouds (heaven).

-- & they've been moving the goalposts ever since.:p:

most defently do,

if there is someone to listen to your problems in life and help you it's God..

:) God is always there, in good times and bad

I couldn't imagine living without God, knowing that all the beautiful things i see around me and in the world wasn't created by something beautiful like God

:)

most defently do,

I couldn't imagine living without God, knowing that all the beautiful things i see around me and in the world wasn't created by something beautiful like God

I swear on this bible, and through my god, a good ramp is he.

I don't believe in God - to many and people keep coming up with new things he can do.

I would never swear on the bible as I don't believe in God and that would be lying, before I had to tell the truth then I could keep lying as I lied in the first place and no one actually asked "Do you believe in God first!"

I would swear with my hand on my daughters head as I believe in her.

When someone who gets to 'heaven' can you contact AFS and tell us what it's like? thanks If there is no reply I will stick to my original belief system.

By the way If you do then this Divine Mess is part of the Divine Plan, can't agrue wth the guy when he's on a mission.

Time to put your money where your mouth is peoples, all those spare dollars we have laying around waiting for the ASX to bottom.
http://www.seashepherd.org/news/media_081017_2.html
campaign_humpback_1.jpg
focus_080708_Operation_Musashi_343.jpg
media_081017_2_1_ship_alone.jpg
donate_button_01b_tan.gif
Do it- there'll be a place in heaven/ paradise/ nirvana for you if you do. :D

most defently do,

Ditto.

most defently do,

can you please post a link to verify this statement

thankyou

a nun

agro said:
God is always there, in good times and bad
Actually Nathan Rees was saying something similar today in (NSW) parliament ...

He was making the point that "being in traffic" and "traffic jams" were relative.

"It's like love" he says...
"If you believe you are in love, then you are in love ... and likewise if you believe you are in traffic you are in traffic." :eek:

PS the man has studied English literature btw ;)