Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Inflation

Immigration =inflation= no roof on your head=increase rates

Next stage will be and no job...
Looking good for social cohesion in our great country

Immigration =inflation= no roof on your head=increase rates

Next stage will be and no job...
Looking good for social cohesion in our great country
You must be a racist if you oppose immigration frog.

Green lives matter!

You must be a racist if you oppose immigration frog.

Green lives matter!
immigration without adequate infrastructure will create slum conditions

which is more racist , importing people we can't accommodate in a humane manner ( creating a desperate peasant class ) or restricting migration to those we can accommodate with dignity and equal opportunity

immigration without adequate infrastructure will create slum conditions

which is more racist , importing people we can't accommodate in a humane manner ( creating a desperate peasant class ) or restricting migration to those we can accommodate with dignity and equal opportunity
Crickey resources are stretched to the limit now. The lackey band is in its death throws as it is about to snap.

Crickey resources are stretched to the limit now. The lackey band is in its death throws as it is about to snap.
yep , that is what i was pointing out , it isn't just an accommodation shortage ( in some places ) it is the lack of back-up stuff , like power , telecommunication lines , water and i won't even mention the parking lots ( OOPS ! motorways )

Nah guys this is all just a smokescreen for your hatred of immigrants.
i don't mind the migrants , i just don't want to see them desperate , starving , and underpaid HERE

wait until the Olympic Games where are all those 'visitors ' ( potential queue jumpers ) going to stay

( and what about our over-stretched healthcare system ? )

Last edited: