Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

WMC - Wiluna Mining Corporation

Over 3000g/t is quite spectacular even if only over 1/3m. The problem is consistency with these types of deposits and knowing where the high grade is when mining. It could be quite random. Hasn't been travelling well. Not sure what's up?

Screen Shot 2022-04-13 at 11.07.50 am.png

Over 3000g/t is quite spectacular even if only over 1/3m. The problem is consistency with these types of deposits and knowing where the high grade is when mining. It could be quite random. Hasn't been travelling well. Not sure what's up?

View attachment 140371
I sold out of WMC a while ago @ $1.12 (switching into RMS instead) due to possible issues relating to their polymetals extraction plant in Russia & subsequent sanction concerns as a result etc.

Cheers tela :)

Goldie WMC now @ $1.10 .. noting their first shipment of concentrates & logistics confirmed as scheduled to depart from Fremantle port tomorrow i.e. 23/02
Sailed on 28 Feb, but which was bound for Russia. Not good timing.
WMC private placement: (Nov 2021) Placement of A$53 million at A$1 per share
• Delphi Group maintains support with $17.85 million investment
• Mr Vladislav Sviblov joins the register as second largest shareholder with $15 million investment
• Polymetal International Plc, our alliance partner and a top-10 gold miner globally, becomes shareholder with A$7 million initial investment
• Five major shareholders maintain support, including our lead broker Arlington Group Asset Management Limited and their principal, Simon Catt
• Participation of Executive Chair Milan Jerkovic and Delphi Group subject to Shareholder Approval
Obviously not insiders to the plans of the other Vlad
P.S. Unfortunately it seems us retail holder's miss out altogether.. bummer :(
Or , really really lucky.

Have to say the sudden collapse of WMC just after raising $60m seems strange. If I was a shareholder I would want to know where the$60m was now.