Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

What does "Far Right" mean?

While the Far Left seem to have increased.
Indeed @SirRumpole

Then again I started out as a Maoist, shifting to a Trot for a while before finding the Liberal Party which I only deserted during Scomo's time recently for that enemy of the Worker, the ALP.

I am now unaffiliated and am open to cash offers, loyalty and even fealty.

My only shame is not the millions condemened to death and starvation by Mao but my time with Scomo, a proper godbothering b****rd of the most oiliferous type. I even broke bread with the man.

gg

:roflmao:

Yet she tried to introduce a poll tax, one of the most regressive taxes available which caused her ultimate political demise.
Yes a bit like Uncle Bob, misunderstood and misrepresented, peas in a pod.;)

As usual, it all depends who you ask. :rolleyes:

Screenshot 2024-06-05 150650.jpg

Last edited:
Yes a bit like Uncle Bob, misunderstood and misrepresented, peas in a pod.;)

As usual, it all depends who you ask. :rolleyes:

View attachment 178187

he is lauded for liking a beer, but destroyed manufacturing and put legislation in motion sell off australian assets that many rusted on ALP fans blame the LNP and Howard for.

It seems that our resident communists, the likes of @IFocus, @Knobby22 et al, like to invoke the term "far right" for anybody they disagree with.

So I would like to ask the question here, what is the far right? What does it mean to be far right? What are the policies, what is one's beliefs that makes them *far* right. What makes the difference between centrist, center right and far right?

Is it just somebody who is not a communist?

Subscribed to Pauline Hanson's 'Please Explain' is being Far Right apparently.

The far Left and far Right have quite a few similarities really.

Both have a thing about race just in a different way.

Both are religious just in a different way.

Both deny science just on different subjects.

Both seek power and control just over different groups.

Neither are focused on improving life for the majority.

Which isn't surprising really. Stand still whilst looking straight ahead at a fixed object, for example a tree. Now turn 180 degrees to the Left and take a photo looking straight ahead. Return to your original position looking at the tree and now turn 180 degrees to the Right and take a photo. Return to looking at the tree. Now compare the two photos and you may notice they're exactly the same. Funny that. :2twocents

The fpo have just won the election in Austria and have been described as far right.

They are unquestionably on the right of centre of the spectrum in aggregate, but are they far right? They seem to have policies with which represent both the left and right of the spectrum as far as I can see.