Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Top Daily Stocks - Possibles, Probables and Fakers...

MWY was the catalyst for your disappointment yesterday I assume @Faramir .....

Anyone holding since this time last month would still be cheering however! :bookworm:

I know nothing about the Stock, but if the spike was justified, it could/should be a buying opportunity on any serious retrace?

1726815042406.png

MWY was the catalyst for your disappointment yesterday I assume @Faramir .....

Anyone holding since this time last month would still be cheering however! :bookworm:

I know nothing about the Stock, but if the spike was justified, it could/should be a buying opportunity on any serious retrace?

View attachment 184527
I’m not going to buy MWY. I know nothing about this stock as well. It’s supposed to drop to midway of the competition field by Mon 30 Sept. It started to drop too soon. 😂

Hit a low of 0.088 today after the nice recent run ..... Didnt put off the big Buyer who stepped in at the close with around a $Half Million dollar order at 0.094

About half that was filled and the rest is still in the queue .... positive mid/long term signal :bookworm: (Holding)

1727677857932.jpeg

About half that was filled and the rest is still in the queue .... positive mid/long term signal :bookworm: (Holding)

Oops apologies ... Thought I had posted the above in the PEN thread ...... well done "Barney" Perhaps that should go in the "Barneys Ballsups" Thread, lol.

Anyway ... back to normal ..... CLOSE of trade Smallcaps risers for today ...

1727766023058.png