TCG - Turaco Gold

Ahoy there Sea-Cadet Officer Frugal Rock

I think it is a bit early for me to claim Victory just Yet
But YES
She is handling the rough Seas very nicely atm

Salute and Gods' speed
XYZ Yacht.GIF

TCG is Presented Nicely to the Wind atm
I have entered her in the Year long 2024 Regatta and the Jan '24 Monthly Race hoping she gets off to a good start

Sailing the TCG-------------One WEEK at a Time-----------------------------------&--------------One DAY at a Time View attachment 168134
Salute and Gods' Speed
View attachment 168135
I have Fallen out of Love

TCG reached a 52 week high on the open.
Not sure why it is going up.
All my other goldies went south, so more than happy with this one.
Mick

TCG having a down day today, not sure why.
If it drips below 20 again, I might take my profits and run away.
Mick

Latest drilling results out look promising for the maiden jorc Resource estimates out sometime soon.
Still holding the other half.
Mick
1721284843989.png

Woulo Woulo still delivering the goods.
The next Jorc update will include these more recent very good drill results.
Still plenty to run in this one yet.
Last Cash statement said they had six quarters of cash left, so don't expect a cap raise in the short term, unless the SP goes ballistic.
Mick

1725232917826.png

I have added some more TCG today.
Now wish i had not sold half the other day, but hey hindsight is a wonderful thing.
I am starting to look at the micro cap goldies, I think as the punters hunger for gold related stocks increase, some of these will rocket in the frenzy.
Mick

More drilling results from Woulo Woulo.
Would like some of those extensions in the 150metere plus mark, but still good results.
Mick
Woulo Woulo Growth Con�nues With 92m @ 1.65g/t in Drilling 92m @ 1.65g/t from 181m, 211m @ 0.90g/t from 206m, 89m @ 1.00g/t from 149m Highlights 
Results received for a final five (5) diamond drill holes (for 1,770m) at Woulo Woulo which are not included in the recently announced maiden JORC Mineral Resource Estimate (‘MRE’) 
All drill holes returned significant extensions to the MRE, confirming or exceeding average grades and continuing to demonstrate excellent continuity.
Results from extension holes include (refer Appendix One): o o o o o 92m @ 1.65g/t gold from 181m (Hole 24WOUDD0201) 211m @ 0.90g/t gold from 206m (Hole 24WOUDD0199) 59m @ 1.58g/t gold from 224m (Hole 24WOUDD0200) 89m @ 1.00g/t gold from 149m (Hole 24WOUDD0202) 89m @ 0.96/t gold from 218m (Hole 24WOUDD0203)  24WOUDD0201 (92m @ 1.65g/t) provides further encouragement for the presence of wide highergrade plunging shoots with grades significantly higher than those up dip within the MRE
 Drilling has demonstrated that width of mineralisation is consistent at least 90m below drilling incorporated into the MRE with higher grades encountered over a strike of >500m  Interpreted true width of holes is 50% of down hole intercept, except 24WOUDDD0199 which has an interpreted true width of 25-30% of down hole intercept 
Results continue to demonstrate substantial growth to the MRE and at higher grades 
Metallurgical characteristics of Woulo Woulo are excellent with 90-94% gold extraction from conventional cyanide leaching. PFS level optimisation and variability testwork underway  Exploration drilling underway at ‘Herman Mine’ trend parallel and 700m west of Woulo Woulo, and at the Jonction deposit. RC drilling to commence at Nianemlessa trend in the next two weeks.
Managing Director, Justin Tremain commented:
These excellent results continue from recently announced extensional drilling at Woulo Woulo and continue to show higher grades across broad +50m widths at depth beyond the limits of the current Woulo Woulo MRE.
The results confirm resource growth at Woulo Woulo, at higher grades. Drilling at the Afema Project is ongoing as we begin to test high priority exploration targets to make new discoveries within a ~10km radius of the current 2.52Moz MRE.

Further drilling at the Woulo Woulo deposit suggests that there is a lot more to this deposit than the original 1.5 mill tonne JORC.
There will be upgrades, just don't kno the size, as they keep drilling firther and further out.
Looks pretty good.
mick

Reached another 52 week high today, then went into a trading halt pending\ releasing an announcement about a cap raise.
I guess it makes sense to take advantage of high Sp to do a raise.
presume that the plebs like me will get a look in, the big question is how much of a discount have the big boys already been promised?
mick

35 mill raised at 31 cents at a 17% discount to last share price.
The announcement makes no mention of allowing the non insto plebs to participate in this largesse.
really pisses me off when retail shareholders get treated like ****.
And of course on the reopen the share price dumps 5%.
Not happy jan!
Mick

35 mill raised at 31 cents at a 17% discount to last share price.
The announcement makes no mention of allowing the non insto plebs to participate in this largesse.
really pisses me off when retail shareholders get treated like ****.
And of course on the reopen the share price dumps 5%.
Not happy jan!
Mick

Not sure why they raised at such a discount even though it had risen quite quickly recently. Probably could have raised at price higher than the 15 day VWAP!

It's been a great run, Mick. Well done.

Not sure why they raised at such a discount even though it had risen quite quickly recently. Probably could have raised at price higher than the 15 day VWAP!

It's been a great run, Mick. Well done.
Yep has been a great run, but could have been greater!
Fired off an email to TCG management asking why retail shareholders got srewed again, but as yet no answer.
Sold half today as I am expecting a bit of a pullback in gold.
Hope to buy them back later at a cheaper price.
Mick