Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

SSAC - iShares MSCI ACWI UCITS ETF

Reactions
Hello you wonderful and intelligent people that make up this forum. I truly hope you have had a lovely weekend and things are going well for you.

I was wondering with the current situation in the stock market, threat of a recession, possibly market crash and the ongoing bear market, that i possibly need to diversify my portfolio more. I tend to hold 10 stocks medium to large cap AU and US, in a variety of sectors. I was wondering about adding the iShares MSCI ACWI UCITS ETF USD to my portfolio. This tracks companies from both developed and emerging markets countries worldwide. Do you kindly think please by diversifying your portfolio worldwide this would help avoid some risk, i do note that the ETF is up 11% this year, while most of the market is down. If anyone kindly had any advice on this i would be forever grateful and thankful for your support.

Sending you lots of good wishes and thank you so much for reading my post and any support you can give. I very much hope you, family and friends are doing well and that you are happy. All the best.

Hi Robert,

SSAC seems to be generally going up long term. Looks like it's tracking the general market to me. Probably worth comparing to other ETFs who are doing a similar thing and compare performance over time including fees etc.

Screenshot 2023-08-21 at 7.41.15 am.png
Screenshot 2023-08-21 at 7.41.31 am.png