Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Special Envoy to Combat anti-Australianism. Mr.G.Gumnut

Fear not.

I am preparing a list of new names for those hamlets, districts and creeks that were changed by the ABC and certain Committees, politicians and aristocrats of differing and no hues, over the last five years or so.

I recently had a distressing experience at Townsville airport. I was travelling on OPM to a meeting on Gadigal Land and as it was a last minute invitation I decided to get a ticket at the airport on my way to the Qantas Lounge.

I left well ahead of time so's I could avail of the lounge as in the air now you get nothing. Worse still I couldn't get in to the lounge without a ticket. Nobody knew where Gadigal Land was. Gladstone? someone said. Goulbourn? suggested another. I showed them my invitation and one thing led to another. I must admit that I raised my voice GADIGA bloody AL etc. and when I explained to the nice policeman who was eventually called, he said, that's Sydney mate.

Well I never. I thought it looked like Sydney on another trip I took to Gadigal Land. Same bridge and Opera House 'n demonstrators waving AFL flags 'n all.

My first task when the first payment as Special Envoy hits my bank account will be to change all the names back. I have a mate who lives down Fraser Island way who has dropped off the contactable list who can help me. He may as well be in the Kalahari or K'gari as my mob used call it in Roamin times for all the letters he replies to.

gg
@Garpal Gumnut You're the man gg, huge task in front of you though.