Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Real time auto chart pattern scanning software for Australian stocks across multiple intra-day time frames

Reactions
Hi everyone

I am looking for a real time auto chart pattern scanning software provider, that I can use to scan Australian stocks for emerging intra-day chart patterns.

I spend a lot of time manually searching for patterns on tradingview.com. It's a waste of my time, and I miss opportunities as a result. I have seen this capability offered by some Australian brokers, but never as a stand alone service.

I don't want to spend a lot of time fiddling with settings. Ideally I'd like to view a list of stocks and any associated emerging chart pattern for them, on multiple intra-day timeframes.

Does anyone subscribe to this kind of service? If so can you please advise what you use?

Kind Regards
David

Hi everyone

I am looking for a real time auto chart pattern scanning software provider, that I can use to scan Australian stocks for emerging intra-day chart patterns.

I spend a lot of time manually searching for patterns on tradingview.com. It's a waste of my time, and I miss opportunities as a result. I have seen this capability offered by some Australian brokers, but never as a stand alone service.

I don't want to spend a lot of time fiddling with settings. Ideally I'd like to view a list of stocks and any associated emerging chart pattern for them, on multiple intra-day timeframes.

Does anyone subscribe to this kind of service? If so can you please advise what you use?

Kind Regards
David
How much are you prepared to Pay?

Umm this capability already exists. I think fpmarkets use to offer the service to its traders. It’s not a guaranteed pot of gold. It just provides additional information, reducing the need to traul through endless charts and time frames. I’m sure you know there’s a host of other factors that influence whether or not to enter/exit a position.

Wrong answer
What you are looking for is Greater than Priceless
BTW , welcome to ASF

somebody will have created a workable piece of software , but is it only for to level clients or their own trading exploits

pivotal will be a speedy data feed to allow time for analysis and you to decide to pull the trigger

good luck

A few CFD brokers and MT4/5 brokers offer Autochartist software that finds patterns. Autochartist is provided free to customers via a broker.

A few CFD brokers and MT4/5 brokers offer Autochartist software that finds patterns. Autochartist is provided free to customers via a broker.
Hi Peter
Did you know that Metastock organised for me to test out their Microsoft Windows '95 in '94
What a great start that was in EVERYTHING
Unfortunately You would not believe what it cost me for Data in each share/Commod in those days
$5/ year /Share

Now we get it for free
Life is Good!