Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Nikki Haley President Material?

Knobby22

Mmmmmm 2nd breakfast
Reactions
I reckon she is easily the most talented, articulate and intelligent of the remaining poor bunch of try-hards vying to be the next Republican nominee. She also has the international experience to be President. Cream will rise to the the top.

Her polling is improving and she would be a major threat to the Dems. I think the Murdoch's will switch camp on De Santis and go for a winner and all their followers will join in. they can't do it at this stage as Trump is still hanging around.

If the Republicans want to lose again, they will go Trump.

Last edited:
I reckon she is easily the most talented, articulate and intelligent of the remaining poor bunch of try-hards vying to be the next Republican nominee. She also has the international experience to be President. Cream will rise to the the top.

Her polling is improving and she would be a major threat to the Dems. I think the Murdoch's will switch camp on De Santis and go for a winner and all their followers will join in. they can't do it at this stage as Trump is still hanging around.

If the Republicans want to lose again, they will go Trump.

Hard to see her getting the nomination at this stage, the Republican Political Party is full of total fruit cakes ATM who all are heavily supported.

The disarray in the US Congress currently run by life long grifters (numbers have grown to a size that spells disaster) who's supposed aim is to disrupt, down size, remove government etc is a real problem.

These people are driving the divide in the US to almost the point of armed conflict (supporters of the Jan 6 ) it's a worrying trend.

Hard to see her getting the nomination at this stage, the Republican Political Party is full of total fruit cakes ATM who all are heavily supported.

The disarray in the US Congress currently run by life long grifters (numbers have grown to a size that spells disaster) who's supposed aim is to disrupt, down size, remove government etc is a real problem.

These people are driving the divide in the US to almost the point of armed conflict (supporters of the Jan 6 ) it's a worrying trend.
If you look at Sportsbet odds she is beating them all. Funny to see Michelle Obama still there.

And from the article above:
In the last three months, the gap has closed dramatically, as DeSantis’ campaign fundraising has slowed to $11.2 million raised while Haley’s has increased to $8.2 million raised. DeSantis still pulled in more cash than Haley this quarter, but their trend lines are moving in opposite directions.

And that is with Murdoch support for De Santis with free slots on Fox. He is gone.

Crossing.png

If you look at Sportsbet odds she is beating them all. Funny to see Michelle Obama still there.

And from the article above:
In the last three months, the gap has closed dramatically, as DeSantis’ campaign fundraising has slowed to $11.2 million raised while Haley’s has increased to $8.2 million raised. DeSantis still pulled in more cash than Haley this quarter, but their trend lines are moving in opposite directions.

And that is with Murdoch support for De Santis with free slots on Fox. He is gone.

View attachment 164251
Trump blew de santis out of the race. I never believed Trump would win this election. He can't capture that same energy.
Although Biden is doing a good job of stuffing the world up. Not to mention his corruption. He may lose it.

I have to admit that I haven't paid much attention this time round.

Good God. Nikki would get us all killed. Just no, not in a million years, the last of the psychotic neocons.

She is catching the wave!

Former president Donald Trump led the poll, with 43 per cent of GOP caucusgoers saying they would vote for him, and Ms Haley had the support of 16 per cent, 10 per cent higher than she had in the same poll in August.

Put a bet on, only 12:1 of being President now. Should have gone with my gut.
I can see many here barracking for her is 3 months time. I don't think Trump will make it to the finish line.

She is catching the wave!

Former president Donald Trump led the poll, with 43 per cent of GOP caucusgoers saying they would vote for him, and Ms Haley had the support of 16 per cent, 10 per cent higher than she had in the same poll in August.

I can see many here barracking for her is 3 months time. I don't think Trump will make it to the finish line.
Nikki is a neocon and has no idea which country on the planet she wouldn't like to invade.

Desantis has self-destructed, Pence is out (thank the Lord), Vivek has made some missteps and he's probably too young and probably would need to change his name to be president.

The rest... Pffft

As I said above Nikki will get us into World war III lickety ******* split.

Nikki is a neocon and has no idea which country on the planet she wouldn't like to invade.

Desantis has self-destructed, Pence is out (thank the Lord), Vivek has made some missteps and he's probably too young and probably would need to change his name to be president.

The rest... Pffft

As I said above Nikki will get us into World war III lickety ******* split.
Desantis is a dud. The moment he signed up with Rupert was the moment he started self destructing.

Christie- 2nd tier. Not up to it.

Vivek- unimpressed with him, wet behind ears. More a Trump heir for the fans in the future.

Tim Scott, realistically no.

Nikki is more outward looking than Trump, but that doesn't make her a neocon. She has 16%, I can see her with 24% next month. Trump will try to do a Hillary on her but it won't work.

Desantis is a dud. The moment he signed up with Rupert was the moment he started self destructing.

Christie- 2nd tier. Not up to it.

Vivek- unimpressed with him, wet behind ears. More a Trump heir for the fans in the future.

Tim Scott, realistically no.

Nikki is more outward looking than Trump, but that doesn't make her a neocon. She has 16%, I can see her with 24% next month. Trump will try to do a Hillary on her but it won't work.
I predict Newsom will be the dem candidate. As much as a diabolical piece of crap that man is, he will wipe the floor with Nikki.

Californication will take on a whole new meaning.

I predict Newsom will be the dem candidate. As much as a diabolical piece of crap that man is, he will wipe the floor with Nikki.

Californication will take on a whole new meaning.
Not sure about that result but I wouldn't be surprised Biden is running cover for him, or someone like him.
Trump would definitely lose in that scenario.

Not sure about that result but I wouldn't be surprised Biden is running cover for him, or someone like him.
Trump would definitely lose in that scenario.
Not so sure about that, but it will be interesting to say the least.

A month later she is now paying 6.50 (previously 10) as the Republican Presidential nominee and 8.50 (previously 12) to be President.
Odds keep coming down.

A month later she is now paying 6.50 (previously 10) as the Republican Presidential nominee and 8.50 (previously 12) to be President.
Odds keep coming down.
Options are thin pickings. Republican and democrats are trying to sink Trump before he can run. Real possibility she will get the nod.

I don't like any of the mainstream flogs

She was in no way ever up the the presidency. Neo con shill, cannot think on her feet. Fourth debate showed her up.
I don't have that much interest in US politics even though it filters down and effects us, I find the whole circus annoying.

However ! I do love getting on a plunge early in the betting so good luck