Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

MVM - Maverick Minerals

Reactions
Maverick Minerals Limited is currently focussed on exploring for minerals on projects in Western Australia, New South Wales, Victoria and Ontario, Canada. The Western Australian projects include the Laverton Downs Project, the Shelby Project, the Kathleen Project, and the Albert Project. The New South Wales and Victoria projects include the Lachlan Fold Belt Project, while the Canadian Projects include the Luka Lithium Project, the Marion Project, the Sollas Lake Lithium Project and the Muriel Lithium Project.

The Company has acquired legal and beneficial interests in the Laverton Downs Project areas by way of tenement sale and share sale agreements and holds directly applied for tenement applications in the Shelby, Kathleen and Albert Projects. The Lachlan Fold Belt Project has been acquired by way of a binding heads of agreement. The Luka Lithium and Marion Projects are held by the Company’s wholly owned Canadian subsidiaries, Leo Minerals Inc. and Dallas Minerals Inc.

It is anticipated that MVM will list on the ASX during March 2024.

Thanks, Joe, for publishing this thread.
As the name suggests, Maverick is an off-shoot from LRS (current trade is 17 cents), and MVM is 20 cents.
Have some good sleep before you start reading an enormous prospectus of 409 pages.
Next Investors got $500 K quota and asking its subscribers to chip in (they were coy about their financial interest however as broker commission).
I have registered for 10000 shares and would pay only if the stock comes with a recommendation. I am debating why not put money on LRS.
Any comments, folks?

1706714358098.png

As the name suggests, Maverick is an off-shoot from LRS. ..Have some good sleep before you start reading an enormous prospectus of 409 pages.
Next Investors got $500 K quota and asking its subscribers to chip in (they were coy about their financial interest however as broker commission).
I have registered for 10000 shares
A pretty small offering. And still open, unlike many recent IPOs.

Floats need 400 shareholders to get off the ground, if popular you could still be scaled back.

Commission? well, likely to be in order of 5 per cent , but on a small amount!

Listing date06 March 2024 #
Company contact detailshttp://www.maverickminerals.com/
Ph: 61 8 9426 0666
Principal ActivitiesMining Exploration
Issue PriceAUD 0.20
Issue TypeOrdinary Fully Paid Shares
Security codeMVM
Capital to be Raised$5,000,000
Expected offer close date19 February 2024
UnderwriterN/A

A pretty small offering. And still open, unlike many recent IPOs.

Floats need 400 shareholders to get off the ground, if popular you could still be scaled back.

Commission? well, likely to be in order of 5 per cent , but on a small amount!

Listing date06 March 2024 #
Company contact detailshttp://www.maverickminerals.com/
Ph: 61 8 9426 0666
Principal ActivitiesMining Exploration
Issue PriceAUD 0.20
Issue TypeOrdinary Fully Paid Shares
Security codeMVM
Capital to be Raised$5,000,000
Expected offer close date19 February 2024
UnderwriterN/A
$5 m does not yield any result excepting satisfying an ipo and issuing free options for few people.

My concerns are on sustainability of price with LRS is below 18 cents and the float is for 20 cents being minimum issues price.
I will be watching