Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

I88 - Infini Resources

Reactions
Infini Resources Limited (I88) is a mineral and exploration company committed to increasing shareholder wealth through the acquisition, exploration and development of lithium and uranium mineral resource projects throughout Australia and Canada.

The Company has acquired, or is in the process of acquiring, a total of eight exploration projects across well endorsed mineral districts in Canada and Australia which are considered highly prospective for lithium or uranium. These being the Pegasus Lithium Project, Parna Lithium Project and Yeelirrie Project located in Western Australia; the Des Herbiers Project and Valor Project located in Québec, Canada; the Tinco Project located in Saskatchewan, Canada; the Portland Creek Uranium Project located in Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada; and the Paterson Lake Project located in Ontario, Canada.

It is anticipated that I88 will list on the ASX during January 2024.

Listing date16 January 2024 ; 1:00 PM AEDT ##
Company contacthttps://www.infiniresources.com.au/
Ph: (08) 9465 1051
Principal ActivitiesExploration and mining
Issue PriceAUD0.20
Issue TypeOrdinary Fully Paid Shares
Security codeI88
Capital to be Raised$5,500,000
Expected offer close date22 December 2023
UnderwriterNot underwritten. Sixty Two Capital Pty Ltd (Lead Manager).

lithium + uranium = ?

since listing .& ... fieldwork about to start
Screenshot_20240307-092529_CommSec.jpg

Insider buying last week.

Not Held

Infini Resources is a lithium and uranium explorer with five prospective projects located in Canada and three in Australia. The $36 million market cap company has logged two sizeable buys from Chief Executive Charles Armstrong ($53,523) and Executive Director David Pevcic ($51,025) in the past week.

Infini shares are up more than 500% in the past month after announcing two groundbreaking uranium soil grades at its Portland Creek project in Canada.

DAILY
big (2).gif