Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hushed news events not reported by Australian media

Last week, I came home late and missed the 7.30 report. Keen was interviewed and suggested property prices would correct by 40% in Australia and we would have a depression etc etc.

I was told of the story, so dug out the website, only to find the intro and end was there, but the interview was gone. All other stories were there from that evening.

I then emailed the ABC 7.30 report and advised that it was missing.

The next day, they emailed me and said it was now there.

Now, I find that really interesting. Why was it removed? Then it funnily reappeared. Conspiracy? Did someone think that it was too negative for the public to handle?

Any thoughts?

Last week, I came home late and missed the 7.30 report. Keen was interviewed and suggested property prices would correct by 40% in Australia and we would have a depression etc etc.

I was told of the story, so dug out the website, only to find the intro and end was there, but the interview was gone. All other stories were there from that evening.

I then emailed the ABC 7.30 report and advised that it was missing.

The next day, they emailed me and said it was now there.

Now, I find that really interesting. Why was it removed? Then it funnily reappeared. Conspiracy? Did someone think that it was too negative for the public to handle?

Any thoughts?
You need to look for a conspiracy, even after the broadcast had been seen by thousands of viewers?

The concept of shonky filing systems or computer error by the ABC isn't a likely explanation to you?

I saw the interview with Keen and he didn't say anything he hadn't said before or that others have also said.

Other commentators have taken a less extreme view.