Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

HRZ - Horizon Minerals

Equal highest daily volume in at least 2 years, price up 28%. But they wait until 2.20pm to announce a pause in trading.

concentrating on their knitting:

Richmond Vanadium Technology (RVT) owns 100% of the Richmond Vanadium Project following Horizon Minerals Ltd (HRZ) completing a restructure of its 25% interest in the Project.

The Richmond Vanadium Project is one of the largest undeveloped oxide vanadium resources in the world with a Mineral Resource (JORC 2012) of 1.8Bt @ 0.36% for 6.7Mt V2O5. ....

Richmond Vanadium Technology has completed a Pre-Feasibility Study at the 1.8Bt Richmond Vanadium Project, which demonstrated a technically viable and financially attractive development project. ...

The IPO of RVT is in Dec 2022 and raised $35 million

Never thought I'd revisit this one. Gold bull percolating down to the crap explorers.
Price rallying above minor peaks made in the downtrend.

WEEKLY
big (14).gif

HRZ awaitng the mining approval for the two open pits at Phillips Find.
Has a joint venture arrangement with BML to share the profits.
Low risk, but lower return.
They probably need the money.
I expect a bit of a boost when this comes through (assuming that scrag Plibersek does not come along and put the kybosh on it.).
Looking to get a quick trade out if this happens.
Mick

1726188867998.png

I'm now in to this little beauty, I still can't work out what's holding the price down, but I thought I'd give it a go as a buy and forget punt. My first foray in to the Gold/Silver small cap exploration/producers this cycle.

Ashok Parekh, a good Irishman in Kalgoorlie, is non Exec Chairman and the finds and previous/present production are in posts above.

gg

I'm now in to this little beauty, I still can't work out what's holding the price down, but I thought I'd give it a go as a buy and forget punt. My first foray in to the Gold/Silver small cap exploration/producers this cycle.

Ashok Parekh, a good Irishman in Kalgoorlie, is non Exec Chairman and the finds and previous/present production are in posts above.

gg

Mick