Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

G88 - Golden Mile Resources

My pick in the October comp. A stock whose CEO refuses to spend any more money on dusters can't be all bad. Trading around 1c.

All the action to be in Arizona with a JV with an outfit called Pearl Jam, or Pearl river , Pearl something anyway. For Gold and Cu.

gg

Oh boy, a geo-geek kicks a few rocks in Arizona and they happen to show some copper. Price spikes up.

News headline; "Exceptional rock chip assays at Pearl Copper Proj".

@Garpal Gumnut you lucky B.

Nice colourful rocks.

Screenshot 2024-10-01 at 15.15.32.png

Oh boy, a geo-geek kicks a few rocks in Arizona and they happen to show some copper. Price spikes up.

News headline; "Exceptional rock chip assays at Pearl Copper Proj".

@Garpal Gumnut you lucky B.
Thanks for that @peter2 and @Sean K . There is woo woo to my picking this stock. I had a nap yesterday afternoon and some of the time I was half awake and "saw" G88 in an ASF post or maybe dreamed it.

Anyways seeing as it was last day to picking for the comp I looked in the thread figuring someone had picked it as they do. It wasn't there so I did an ASF search and none of the results were like my dream. So I decided to have a look at the chart, quick duckduck for ASX G88 and clicked in to the ASX site to have a look at the chart and saw a recent announcement about giving up some dusters and going in to a JV with Pearl Copper an American outfit so I hightailed it back and picked it.

You can see from my post above in this thread I was half asleep when posting, so I went back to sleep and forgot all about it and here we all are discussing it. I might maybe wake up again 50 + years younger, take up drink again, do the less harmful drugs and rock and roll with miniskirted heavenly creatures and and a ticket to stockpick with 100% accuracy.

Wouldn't the impossible be nice.

gg

TH for a capital raising

thst sinking feeling?
It is just a pick, I didn't buy any. Maybe I should have. Maybe I shouldn't. The hounds below in the penny compound are baying.

As you see from my post above i chose it because of a Fleetwood Mac moment.

gg