Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

February 2024 Stock Competition Entry Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPX - Spenda
I am spending too much money. Please stay above 1.0c by the close of tomorrow. Otherwise I have to find another one. I made two posts in that thread.

I can’t remember the last time I selected a positive stock???

Good morning everyone and welcome to the February 2024 stock tipping competition entry thread! :)

The February 2024 stock tipping competition is proudly sponsored by TradingView, a charting platform and social network used by 50M+ traders and investors worldwide to spot opportunities across global markets.
  • Technical analysis done right with 400+ built-in indicators and strategies, 100,000+ public indicators, 110+ smart drawing tools, Volume Profile indicators, Candlestick patterns recognition, Multi-timeframe analysis and Auto Chart Patterns.
  • Never miss a trade with powerful, flexible and ultra-precise trading alerts that can be created directly from charts. Cloud-based, they are available on any device and can be powered by Pine Script®.
  • Perform comprehensive financial analysis with an extensive array of fundamental data for all major stock exchanges including 100+ fundamentals, financial reports, valuation analysis and historical data.
  • Simulate real trading right on your chart. Test ready-made or self-written strategies in real-time based on historical data.
Register through a link at ASF to receive $15 off the price of your first subscription. :xyxthumbs

A quick recap of the rules for those not familiar with them:

1. Each entrant may choose one ASX listed stock. Options, warrants and deferred settlement shares are not permitted.

2. Stocks with a price of less than $0.01 are ineligible for the competition, as are stocks that are currently suspended from trading.

3. Either before or after posting your entry and before the deadline for entries you must post in the forum thread of the stock you have entered providing either a general update or a view on why you think the share price is going to increase in the short term.

4. The winner is the entrant whose selected stock performs the best in percentage terms between the close of trading on 31 January (entry price) and the close of trading on 29 February.

5. The maximum number of entrants in the competition is 100.

The entry price for all entries is the closing price on the last trading day of this month.

The competition winner will receive $100. The second placegetter will win $50 and the third placegetter $25.

You have until midnight on Wednesday, 31 January to enter. However, in practice entries can be submitted until this thread is closed. No entries submitted after that can be accepted for any reason.

Please post your entries in this thread. Remember, once you have selected your stock, you CANNOT change it for any reason.

Best of luck to all entrants! :xyxthumbs
Thanks Joe SYA, must come good soon

Thanks mate for relieving me on 29 M.
I had BWX and IRL - both are dead stocks now. Other than CEL which is still alive, what's your first one?

Ahhh, there has actually been many in the history of Sean K Trading over the past 30 years. Acclaim Exploration is my historical turkey that I invested in because my wife's friend told her that her cousin had a geologist friend in Sth Africa that said they had found some gold. In modern times, CTM is my biggest gobbler which has been castrated by the price of nickel and sentiment to that market. Lucky I'm an active investor and buy and sell to save capital on triggers. I hold some CEL but not CTM at the moment. God knows where Acclaim is.

Ahhh, there has actually been many in the history of Sean K Trading over the past 30 years. Acclaim Exploration is my historical turkey that I invested in because my wife's friend told her that her cousin had a geologist friend in Sth Africa that said they had found some gold. In modern times, CTM is my biggest gobbler which has been castrated by the price of nickel and sentiment to that market. Lucky I'm an active investor and buy and sell to save capital on triggers. I hold some CEL but not CTM at the moment. God knows where Acclaim is.
I will not give up on ctm.
They are recruiting for detailed engineering and a new PM.
The current PM hired for study has done everything per his below average capability and rude behaviour to delay by 1 year.
But with part enviro approval and low Ni price, some buyers will be interested to make a bargain. The 20 top holders will get jail free card to exit with millions of free shares and options.

Status
Not open for further replies.