Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

European Elections and Politics in General

Le Pen accent: just different from the Parisian microcosm...plus trained to be stronger louder for a lady

hum some similarities but not exactly the same level of education/world knowledge, she would not be out of place as PM or president..after the policies some might strongly oppose but she has some serious brain.
It seems that you can only be a redneck nazi to oppose millions of muslims soldiers sorry young males landing on your shores yearly...
to compare say world knowledge, growing up in Ipswitch or scenic rim where she is from is vastly different to growing up in Europe, along with the history, age of Italy and neighboring countries is vastly different & Pauline doesn't strike me as to someone that would have a PHD in history
she is passionate about Australia and has conservative views. most conservative views are seen as borderline far-right and evil nowadays

irony is the left throws tantrums at the conservative about being racist, wrong & dates, yet leftist views have never worked and turned cities and countries in to degenerate tips will with corruption, homeless & drug problems & crime

I think the narrative of " there is a far right wave in Europe" isn't really true. Populist/nationalist didn't really do that well in Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, Austria, etc.
I'd also argue a lot of globalists got in. Nothing really changes.

I think the narrative of " there is a far right wave in Europe" isn't really true. Populist/nationalist didn't really do that well in Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, Austria, etc.
I'd also argue a lot of globalists got in. Nothing really changes.
i must say Viktor Oban of Hungary the one the globalists hate the most is one of the few looking out for the country's best interests, due to most of the global media hating him. but the past 2 elections some of the opposition parties have banded together to try and defeat him, there was an alliance between, the greens, jewish and Our Homeland Movement (nazi party) to try and gain a seat

im not up to speed with the the depths of Hungarian politics but Orban seems to have the interests of the Hungarian people and only country in Europe to refuse the Syrian and African military age refugees

i must say Viktor Oban of Hungary the one the globalists hate the most is one of the few looking out for the country's best interests, due to most of the global media hating him. but the past 2 elections some of the opposition parties have banded together to try and defeat him, there was an alliance between, the greens, jewish and Our Homeland Movement (nazi party) to try and gain a seat

im not up to speed with the the depths of Hungarian politics but Orban seems to have the interests of the Hungarian people and only country in Europe to refuse the Syrian and African military age refugees
Orban is bum buddies with Netanyahu. That's all I'll say about the matter.

Orban is bum buddies with Netanyahu. That's all I'll say about the matter.
No! Read more in to globalism, Chinese belt and road, then a history book of Russian and Chinese revolution of the funding and communism ist side

Then you’ll learn basics of the enemy

No! Read more in to globalism, Chinese belt and road, then a history book of Russian and Chinese revolution of the funding and communism ist side

Then you’ll learn basics of the enemy
I'm already well aware of the history.
Where are you from?

Then you’ll learn basics of the
In well aware of the bolsheviks and how the modern world is financed ?

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

220px-Le_Pen%2C_Marine-9586_%28cropped%29.jpg
Marine Le Pen
Marine Le Pen is a French politician, who is the president of the National Rally (French: Rassemblement National, pronounced [ʁasɑ̃bləmɑ̃ nɑsjɔnal]; RN). During her political career she has expressed her positions on a wide range of political issues covering economics, immigration, social issues, and foreign policy. She has stated that as the RN's immigration policies are better known to voters, she focuses her campaigning on the party's economic and social programme.[1][2]

Described as more democratic and republican than her nationalist father Jean-Marie Le Pen, the previous leader of the party, then named the National Front (French: Front National, pronounced [fʁɔ̃ nɑsjɔnal]; FN), she has attempted to detoxify and soften the party's image. This has been done via reformulation of policy positions, and expulsion of members accused of racism, antisemitism, or Pétainism, including her father.[3][4][need quotation to verify] Marine Le Pen has also relaxed some political positions of the party, advocating for civil unions for same-sex couples instead of her party's previous opposition to legal recognition of same-sex partnerships, accepting unconditional abortion and withdrawing the death penalty from her platform.[5][6][7][8]

On economic policy, Le Pen favours protectionism as an alternative to free trade.[9] She supports economic nationalism,[10] the separation of investment and retail banking,[11] and energy diversification,[12] and is opposed to the privatization of public services and social security,[13][14][15] speculation on international commodity markets,[13] and the Common Agricultural Policy.[16]

Le Pen is opposed to globalization, which she blames for various negative economic trends, and opposes European Union supranationalism and federalism, instead favouring a loosely confederate 'Europe of the Nations'.[17]

She has called for France to leave the Eurozone;[18] however, it was reported in May 2019 that she no longer wishes for France to leave the euro currency.[19] She has called for a referendum on France leaving the EU.[20] She has been a vocal opponent of the Treaty of Lisbon,[21] and opposes EU membership for Turkey and Ukraine.[22][23] Le Pen has pledged to take France out of NATO and the US sphere of influence.[citation needed] She proposes the replacement of the World Trade Organization,[24][25] and the abolition of the International Monetary Fund.[26]

Le Pen and the NF claim that multiculturalism has failed,[27] and argue for the "de-Islamisation" of French society.[28] Le Pen has called for a moratorium on legal immigration.[29] She would repeal laws allowing illegal immigrants to become legal residents,[30] and argues for benefits provided to immigrants to be reduced to remove incentives for new immigrants.[31] Following the beginning of the Arab Spring and the European migrant crisis, she called for France to withdraw from the Schengen Area and reinstate border controls.[32][33]

On foreign policy, Le Pen supports the establishment of a privileged partnership with Russia,[citation needed] and states that Ukraine has been "subjugated" by the United States.[34] She is strongly critical of NATO policy in the region, Eastern European anti-Russian sentiment,[34] and threats of economic sanctions.[23]

I don't understand why Oban wants Putin as a neighbor?

On the issue which is facing Europe, they are finally accepting reality, the young are fed up with the loonies. :rolleyes:
For every action, there is a reaction. :xyxthumbs

From the article:

German youth look to far-right in latest elections​

Exit polls from the weekend found that AfD voters were most concerned about their economic welfare, which reflected the backlash in some countries against the cost of green policies, and were demanding stronger measures to stop irregular migration. It’s another sign of the shift to the political right across Europe.

In Italy and France, the respective conservative movements led by Giorgia Meloni and Le Pen drew almost 30 per cent of the vote to finish first in those polls; in the Netherlands, the more hardline Geert Wilders’ Party for Freedom came in second; and, in Poland, the Law and Justice Party came second.

Ultra-conservative and nationalist parties also won or made significant gains in Austria, Cyprus and Greece. Several other countries, such as Portugal, will also be sending nationalist Members of European Parliament to Strasbourg.

This election also marked the first time that 16 and 17-year-old Germans were able to vote. AfD had major wins in the under-30 demographic, courtesy of a major TikTok campaign, and increased its share of that category by 10 per cent.

I don't understand why Oban wants Putin as a neighbor?
Both are nationalists and see what is best for their own country?
If you listen to orban speak he wants what’s best for Hungary and there traditions, at the same time Hungary have taken in large numbers of Ukraine refugees

2024 FRENCH ELECTIONS

President Emmanuel Macron on June 9 dissolved the Assemblée Nationale and called snap elections after his coalition suffered a heavy defeat in the European elections. The far-right Rassemblement National party came out on top with 31.5% of the votes cast, more than double the score of Macron's camp (14.6%). The parliamentary elections will take place on June 30 for the first round and July 7 for the second, Macron said.​