Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Cultivation of Facial Hair and Sociopathy

Hey , let's just keep this thread going , man !

The Haircut thread 's gone stale .
The FMG thread's now off- limits for the off topic ratbags .
Where ya gonna go now , for a good giggle ?

Let me disclaim any inference from my thesis that any guy who cultivates facial or head hair is a sociopath. It's the other way, this attribute should be added to the profile checklist at Quantico as it can help narrow down a list of suspects for closer scrutiny.

Now this particular guy is a model of narcissism. His minutely manicured appearance attests to many hours of self worship in front of the mirror. There is no feature that he hadn't lovingly cultivated.

His beard line is etched laser-like into a desired outline. His growth is devotedly trimmed daily like a Japanese ceremonial garden.
His eyebrows are similarly etched and there is make-up on his brows and lashes.
He has shaved and moisturised his head.
His beard is fastidiously graduated by tiny degrees to merge with the baldness.

His chosen occupation is where he can be looked at on the image and narrative driven CNN. I mean - this guy is a real jerk.

Screenshot_20240626_112701_YouTube.jpg

Another example. every hair in place.
Looks like he loves himself.

donald-trump-jr-2019-b.jpg

Genes aren't everything. He's letting the side down though. At least his head hair is normal, the eyebrows look ordinary and there's no make-up. You wouldn't have to worship the mirror to get to that level of grooming. But admittedly I'm clutching at straws in this instance.

Genes aren't everything. He's letting the side down though. At least his head hair is normal, the eyebrows look ordinary and there's no make-up. You wouldn't have to worship the mirror to get to that level of grooming. But admittedly I'm clutching at straws in this instance.
It's OK to be groomed nicely in my opinion, especially if you are in the public eye.

Look at these two guys. think they have both cleaned up their act since. (probably because they are seeing judges regularly 😉 ).

gettyimages-1136256446-scaled.jpg

1719376608699.jpeg

Too long at 8m for non crime aficionados.
Check out the facial cultivation on Mark who is 100% dedicated to crime at 5.17

Great vid.

As a callow green - card holder in the land of the free , in the 1980's , I didn't understand the major racial issue at first . But , soon did !
It's mainly only the white guys who have any reverence for " Fear and Respect the Law ". Am I allowed to say that ? Well , just did.
Seems , not much has changed since .