Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

CMT - Core Molding Technologies, Inc. (NYSEAMERICAN)

Reactions
Hello you very wonderful and amazing individuals that make up these forums. I sincerely hope everything is going well for you and you are staying positive.

I was wondering with the markets being very uncertain particular the UK and US, with rising interest rates and a possible recession, how some stocks perform so well. For instance Core Molding Technologies Inc (NYSEAMERICAN: CMT) has risen over 194% over a 1 year period. It is beating the EPS targets every quarter but i kindly wondered please what are some of the drivers behind such a large growth in the stock please? Is this linked to good business fundamentals, could this be considered a recession proof business, is there something on the technical side of things, such as high volume please? If anyone had any thoughts on this i would be forever thankful and grateful for your support with this, it would mean the world to me.

Very best wishes to you and i truly hope you have a wonderful and amazing life. Thanks to all the incredible members on this forum that share some very helpful content and posts. Hope everything continues to go well for you.