Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Still looks like a nice arse.

Screenshot 2024-02-15 at 12.53.36 pm.png

No news on key catalysts which is disappointing.

But, still looks like a bottom.

Screenshot 2024-03-15 at 2.10.27 pm.png

One of the key catalysts for this gobbler was non-dilutive financing to build a mine.

Screenshot 2024-03-28 at 6.32.18 am.png

Maybe the 💩 dribbling laggard will Just "consolidate" shares so there's no "dilution"?

Should be interesting. Gold pumping lately and cel doing nothing. HCH 2.0.

Both suffering from LatAm Explorer Syndrome. CEL a more advanced case. I'm going to do a recap of the false statements and broken promises by the MD one day. Maybe Pauline Hanson's animation team could do a parody of it.

I'd say suffering from dumb cu#t investors syndrome too...

This mob lost me ages ago. Double and double again.... Clown.

Unfortunately I know too many CEO's, MDs and Chairman who are obsessed with flipping a deposit and doing anything possible to not put it into production because it would prove they don't know jack sh$t about project development or mining.

If they can't raise at 8 cents or a premium I might use some personal favours to go have a rough cup of coffee with Kris. Go farming old boy. Leave this industry. You've made enough.

This is why western society is fuc$d. People only care about themselves. Work hard - build something that contributes to humanity. That's what the Asians have been doing for a long time since we lost the plot here in the west decades ago.

But hey. Maybe they come through.

I'd say suffering from dumb cu#t investors syndrome too...

This mob lost me ages ago. Double and double again.... Clown.

Unfortunately I know too many CEO's, MDs and Chairman who are obsessed with flipping a deposit and doing anything possible to not put it into production because it would prove they don't know jack sh$t about project development or mining.

If they can't raise at 8 cents or a premium I might use some personal favours to go have a rough cup of coffee with Kris. Go farming old boy. Leave this industry. You've made enough.

This is why western society is fuc$d. People only care about themselves. Work hard - build something that contributes to humanity. That's what the Asians have been doing for a long time since we lost the plot here in the west decades ago.

But hey. Maybe they come through.

Found this from earlier in the year.

Going to spin off Ecuador. Not formally announced to the market anywhere....

Also, financing for Hualilan was going to be a strategic investment or stream. Not a CR or placement.

Pants on fire.

Found this from earlier in the year.

Going to spin off Ecuador. Not formally announced to the market anywhere....

Also, financing for Hualilan was going to be a strategic investment or stream. Not a CR or placement.

Pants on fire.

Did I miss this raising or something? 8.5 cents? Or have I not paid attention in a while
1711858104969.png

There are other players in Argentina - How many have shown interest in CEL and at what price? Think CEL is too small for Newmont, Barrick, but there are others, Yamana, Fortuna, Pan American, McEwan. I can't see a "new" company entering Argentina given the economy and government (which hasn't really done much for mining since the election)

1711846910176.png

Did I miss this raising or something? 8.5 cents? Or have I not paid attention in a while
View attachment 173776
There are other players in Argentina - How many have shown interest in CEL and at what price? Think CEL is too small for Newmont, Barrick, but there are others, Yamana, Fortuna, Pan American, McEwan. I can't see a "new" company entering Argentina given the economy and government (which hasn't really done much for mining since the election)

View attachment 173771

I missed that. Link?

The decision to list Ecuador is an interesting one. The best thing for shareholders would have been to sell it to Lumina and use the proceeds to fund the capex in Argentina. But, what's probably best for management is to list it and take a bunch of non-performance options, director fees and a share in the company. Watch for more options to vest when they produce another milestone. Like, 'kept the lights on'.

I missed that. Link?

The decision to list Ecuador is an interesting one. The best thing for shareholders would have been to sell it to Lumina and use the proceeds to fund the capex in Argentina. But, what's probably best for management is to list it and take a bunch of non-performance options, director fees and a share in the company. Watch for more options to vest when they produce another milestone. Like, 'kept the lights on'.
It's in the annual report under subsequent events somewhere which came out the other day... Is that their trading halt capital raising?

I'm thinking about SLS - the junk orecorp spun off, not sure what that's done other than drop by 50%

It's in the annual report under subsequent events somewhere which came out the other day... Is that their trading halt capital raising?

I'm thinking about SLS - the junk orecorp spun off, not sure what that's done other than drop by 50%

OK, didn't see it. Sold that SLS junk to pay for some beer.

Got to love it... Gold at record high, a placement at a premium and the SP drops on open. At spot prices I'm pretty sure the IRR would be over 100%

Seems the market has little faith in this company or in this deposit(s) or in this board, or all three.

Got to love it... Gold at record high, a placement at a premium and the SP drops on open. At spot prices I'm pretty sure the IRR would be over 100%

Seems the market has little faith in this company or in this deposit(s) or in this board, or all three.

LOL, all three I'd say. Just keeping the lights on with this.

Screenshot 2024-04-02 at 10.35.06 am.png

Seems to be fulfilling the purpose of a small ASX Exploration Company - generate sufficient capital to pay the Management team so they can continue to live in the style to which they have become accustomed! My cousin has spent his entire adult life doing this with a listed ASX company that has never and never will, make a single cent of revenue from mining for rocks, mining shareholders is much less work!

Seems to be fulfilling the purpose of a small ASX Exploration Company - generate sufficient capital to pay the Management team so they can continue to live in the style to which they have become accustomed! My cousin has spent his entire adult life doing this with a listed ASX company that has never and never will, make a single cent of revenue from mining for rocks, mining shareholders is much less work!

Yep. But, I first gt interested in this because Kris had created a lot of value in his previous exploits with Citadel that I was an investor in way back when. I thought he'd potentially do the same here. Maybe a bit unlucky with the timing of this with LatAm explorers being decimated that past 2 years. They've all been in the toilet.

CEL's justification for smashing:

Screenshot 2024-04-02 at 11.51.00 am.png

It would be hilarious if it weren't so inane. Of course there is an effing massive disconnect between explorers and producers. One has positive cash flow (hopefully) and the other definitely has negative cash flow!

Also, what is the data for the chart crime they posted?? No data on either axis! Could be something by Mr Squiggle for all we know!

It would be hilarious if it weren't so inane. Of course there is an effing massive disconnect between explorers and producers. One has positive cash flow (hopefully) and the other definitely has negative cash flow!

Also, what is the data for the chart crime they posted?? No data on either axis! Could be something by Mr Squiggle for all we know!

Yes, interesting where the data came from other than the reference to LSG. More interesting was that the Webinar they did on 1 Dec 23 had a few graphs on it showing similar things. Showed just about every developer losing 50% plus over the past 2 years except one, that only lost 37%. However, when you go to the preso that was loaded up to the ASX those graphs are not on it. You can see the graphs on this the preso that is still on the tube from 5.10.

Even though KK came out with another broken promise to not do a dilutionary raising it seems someone in the market liked it, or there's another ann regarding further funding to get them to a BFS for Hualilan or the Ecuador listing is going to happen which might mean a distribution to current holders.

Rounded bottom still in place, sort of, with a spike.

Screenshot 2024-04-05 at 1.20.50 PM.png

LOL.

KK: "we're looking at a non-dilutive solution for funding".

Reality, a placement and then a capital raise.

He's doubling and doubling his BS with every ann.

This is a clown show. :clown:

Screenshot 2024-04-18 at 6.36.31 AM.png

LOL.

KK: "we're looking at a non-dilutive solution for funding".

Reality, a placement and then a capital raise.

He's doubling and doubling his BS with every ann.

This is a clown show. :clown:

View attachment 175021
No, No, No.

He was clearly talking about dilution to fund the mine. He just didn't really make that clear to investors. Dilution to keep the lights on and paying salaries and expenses is perfectly acceptable.

According to sources quoted by the Noticias Argentinas news agency, Milei promised business leaders that a tax cut is "on the way."

Milei also found the time to take a photo in front of the hotel's famous staircase, surrounded by the country's leading businessmen, including
Eduardo Elsztain, Marcos Galperín and Federico Braun, among others.

I recall KK mentioned the 8% export tax on gold being included in the scoping study which cost them about $150/oz... That would be a very nice tax to have cancelled.