Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Best Swing Trading Strategy

Reactions
Hello you very wonderful and amazing individuals that make up this forum. I sincerely hope you have had a good start to the week.

I have been practising in a demo account for the last few months with Swing Trading, i have been trading the all time highs, or the yearly all time highs of stocks. Usually buying on a pullback and setting a stop loss. This type of Swing Trading when combined with other Technical Indicators seems to work well, possibly 60% of the time. When the trade goes bad i quickly exit as soon as possible.

I please wondered if anyone would be so kind to share what the setup is for there Swing Trading i would be forever grateful and thankful it would mean the world to me? Hopefully it can help me to refine my strategy and its always interesting to learn what other traders have had success with.

Sending you lots of good wishes to all the incredible members of this forum. I sincerely hope you stay in great health and continue to achieve massive success with your investing and trading. All the very best to you. Take care.